Showing 41 to 60 of 63
41. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 03:48 BST
I'm not afraid, lz. Just concerned, that's all.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
42. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 03:50 BST
Yep.reaches for high five
DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIORMy BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!
43. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 03:51 BST
[sends high five back(?)]
44. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 03:52 BST
Awesome... I'm okay now... I think.
45. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 03:56 BST
I like chickens! A lot!! Examples: fried chicken, chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, chicken stir fry, chicken sandwiches...etc...
TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH!!
Nintendo Life moderator and Tingle duck.
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
46. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 03:59 BST
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
47. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 08:50 BST
Edited on Wed 30th September, 2009 @ 08:50 by Terra
48. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 11:34 BST
WOW! That picture is amazing!!
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
49. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 12:00 BST
Oh great, another thread with pictures of hot chicks, tsk.
50. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 14:20 BST
@Machu: Hot chicks? I love Chicken Pot Pie, with a hot chicken inside!
51. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 22:19 BST
Remember what happens when you tick off the chickens in Zelda?
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
52. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 22:23 BST
Well, not much ha--Oh, I see what you're trying to do. I will not finish that sentence, then.
Edited on Wed 30th September, 2009 @ 22:26 by StarBoy91
53. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 23:41 BST
Hahahaha!! Why are you all afraid of chickens?
Because they're sinister God-forsaken beings, that's why.
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
54. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 23:41 BST
Warioswoods is dead now.
I drowned him.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
55. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 23:53 BST
The Chickens are restless. o.O
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
56. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:53 BST
Warioswoods is dead now.I drowned him.
Well it's probably how he would've wanted to go...
57. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 06:39 BST
Chicken Brutus enjoying his day off
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Edited on Thu 1st October, 2009 @ 06:40 by Stevie
This is good
58. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 08:01 BST
stevie, that is the most disturbing thing ive ever seen, large pizzas being sold for $5. i wouldnt have belived it if the video wasnt playing right now.
59. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 11:22 BST
Stevie that is the best video EVER. In my neighborhood there are 2 pizza places that sell large pizzas for 5 $
60. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 12:13 BST
That video finally explains the mystery of "Brutus" in his name. He once worked for Little Caesar's Pizza, and apparently had a falling out.
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread