Forums

Topic: Chicken Brutus i demand a duel @ dawn!

Posts 41 to 53 of 53

zane

Swedish meatballs and smorgasbord? Nah Swedish food aint that great either to be honest. The only seasoning "they" (the swedes) use is salt and white pepper.

Old Nintendofan from up north...

Stevie

according to the Encyclopedia Britannica "DIKKA, a term in Mahommedan architecture for the tribune raised upon columns, from which the Koran is recited and_the prayers intoned by the Imam of the mosque." Therefore a hookadikka is -
Untitled
Where's my prize, i am No1 at hooking Dikka's.

Edited on by Stevie

zane

epic WRONG!!!

Old Nintendofan from up north...

Knux

@Zane-I am the ultimate hookadikka! If you wish to claim my title, you must clear my challenge! I'm reviewing a certain game on my Wordpress blog, you must make a better review then mine! You must also make your own blog and put the review on there.
The game is this:
Untitled
Do you accept my challenge?

Knux

Philip_J_Reed

At heart, we're all no 1 hookadikkas.

Especially me. I've got the shield to prove it.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

AnneMarie

pixelman wrote:

**facepalm**

Lawls double facepalms

http://www.facebook.com/annemarie.harms?ref=profile Feel free to add me if you want!!
Wii Console code: 5990-3921-2720-0776
Tetris : 2578-8725-8811
Onslught- 0989-7346-9064
Endless Ocean: 7252-0155-3145
Rock Band 2: 2477-5200-0457

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I call being the No2 HOOKADIKKA

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Sean_Aaron

A crumpet is bloody well not the same as a muffin (being in the UK we don't call them "English," muffin does nicely). A crumpet doesn't crisp up in the toaster (hence my great dislike of them). Muffins however are quite nice, though they lack little holes in them. What is sold in America as "Engrish moofin" is some weird hybrid of the two which cuts the roof of your mouth to shreds and isn't quite as nice as either of the offerings here.

Myself I prefer a potato scone with a hard fried egg and brown sauce on a morning roll.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

SMEXIZELDAMAN

muffins r good

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Stevie

Sean+Aaron wrote:

Myself I prefer a potato scone with a hard fried egg and brown sauce on a morning roll.

Potato scones or Tatty scones as they are more commonly referred to are hard to find south of the border and are more of a Scottish delicacy, they are nice though.

I am a fan of French toast, or as it is known in England, Eggy bread or Gypsy toast. Is this something that is common in the U.S of A ??

Edited on by Stevie

SonicMaster

What makes French Toast Crunch?

SonicMaster

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.