Forums

Topic: Characters for next Super Smash Bros

Posts 101 to 120 of 127

Percentful

Oh, BB, I was wondering, did you actually hack the game to find out if Geno was in the game? I somehow doubt you did, but I might believe you if you could have proof or if you could give someone instructions. There's a difference between things that were supposed to be in the game but were cancelled [the juggernaut in halo 2 for instance] and things that Hackers make themselves.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

ItsFuzzyPickles

I'm not going to make a character roster yet, even thought I have in the past. So I'll just post what I want and as long they have a reasonable chance of making it.

• All playable characters from Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Paper Mario
  • Dixie Kong
  • King K. Rool
  • Little Mac
  • Vaati
  • Ridley
  • Balloon Fighter
  • Knuckle Joe and/or Gooey
  • Ray MK II
  • Krystal
  • Samurai Goroh
  • Michaich
  • Issac
  • Mega Man
  • Bomberman
  • Saki

@BB Thrilla: According to one of your videos that you posted, when you hack Geno, he is in the game. But he really isn't. Let's hope Square Enix isn't reading this and don't sue Nintendo for someone hacking the game. That would suck. But you can't prove that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be the last game in the series. People said that about Super Smash Bros. Melee and that proved false. On top of that, Masahiro Sakurai said that he would be interested in making the fourth game, but he said that a few new characters wouldn't do. The wait will be awhile, but we'll probably receive the fourth installment before next gen ends (The eight generation of gaming). They make as if it was the last, not the last one.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

MetalMario

Ridley is too big. Vaati is too. And there would be too many Mario characters. No that I don't want more characters, (especially more Mario characters) I just want a large variety of series included.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

LzWinky

ryanknight717 wrote:

This seems really unlikely, but Star Wars characters would be pretty cool

Seems?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Mabbit

MetalMario wrote:

Ridley is too big. Vaati is too. And there would be too many Mario characters. No that I don't want more characters, (especially more Mario characters) I just want a large variety of series included.

Bowser is huge, Donkey Kong is huge, Ridley would just bedownsized like all the rest. he would be a great character

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

LzWinky

@briunj: Ridley is also a lot bigger than Bowser and he flies all the time. I don't think that's gonna work as a playable character

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Percentful

@briunj bowser and donkey kong aren't that big. Donkey Kong isn't even as tall as Waluigi. Bowser is normally shown as being maybe a foot or two taller than mario. The other thing you have to consider is that ridley was a boss in Brawl. It wouldn't make sense to downsize him.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

ItsFuzzyPickles

MetalMario wrote:

How could Vaati be too big?

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

MetalMario

[div.userquote]Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

<blockquote class="+Fan1999">

MetalMario wrote:

How could Vaati be too big?

[/quote]

Depends on what form you're talking about, actually. Minish Vaati...well wait he would be too small. (Unless they do to him what they did to Olimar.)

Edited on by MetalMario

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

KanrakusPizza

Swiket wrote:

Wasn't Olimar the size of a quarter in Pikmin?

Maybe, but that also means that the planet was just huge in the game. The world may never know.

Edited on by KanrakusPizza

wont be on here anymore

Mabbit

110percentful wrote:

@briunj bowser and donkey kong aren't that big. Donkey Kong isn't even as tall as Waluigi. Bowser is normally shown as being maybe a foot or two taller than mario. The other thing you have to consider is that ridley was a boss in Brawl. It wouldn't make sense to downsize him.

Untitled

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Mabbit

KanrakusPizza wrote:

Swiket wrote:

Wasn't Olimar the size of a quarter in Pikmin?

Maybe, but that also means that the planet was just huge in the game. The world may never know.

i think pikmin was located on Earth

Heisenberg says "relax!"

KanrakusPizza

Ohh, I just thought of a new one. Heavy Weapons Guy.

(I think its safe to say that I like Heavy Weapons Guy. XD)

wont be on here anymore

TwilightV

Ridley was as big as Samus in the Melee intro wasn't he? I think he could work.

New Support Trophies!
Toadsworth from Mario series
Prince Peasley from Mario And Luigi: Superstar Saga
Eggplant Wizard from Kid Icarus
Gim from Kirby series
Someone from the Punch Out!! series (can't decide who)
Kyorosuke (Moe) from The Legendary Starfy
Perry from Super Princess Peach
Dr. Derek Stiles (and Nurse Angie) from Trauma Center series
Slime Riding Chocobo from Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy series
Shroob Saucers from Mario And Luigi: Partners In Time
Tron Bonne from Megaman Legends series

TwilightV

KanrakusPizza

Swiket wrote:

KanrakusPizza wrote:

Ohh, I just thought of a new one. Heavy Weapons Guy.

(I think its safe to say that I like Heavy Weapons Guy. XD)

That. Was. AWESOME. Did you make that?

wont be on here anymore

LzWinky

Janaff. Enough said

KanrakusPizza

Ohh, heres some more!

GIR
ZIM
Dib
Gaz
Almighty Tallest RED
Almighty Tallest PURPLE
RICK ROLL!
WEEGEE!
SHOOP DA WHOOP!
MUDKIP!
RONALD MCDONALD!

Ok im done XD
Note: All these character were meant to be a joke. The only REAL characters that I want in the next SSB are Megaman and Wolf Link.

Edited on by KanrakusPizza

wont be on here anymore

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.