Showing 621 to 640 of 1,686
621. Posted: Sat 23rd Jun 2012 17:13 BST
Wolf, because of this. "Can't let you do that Andross!"
Wolf Vs. Wolf Link who has a bigger Fangirl base? (Although I think the answer is already obvious).
Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!
Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.
3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64
622. Posted: Tue 26th Jun 2012 05:20 BST
Wolf link vs. Roy in a awesome contest
623. Posted: Tue 26th Jun 2012 19:28 BST
If I was a fangirl (or in this case fanboy), which I'm not, I'd say Wolf Link. But in my opinion Roy is way awesomer!
Roy Vs. Ike. Who is a bigger fangirl favorite?
624. Posted: Tue 26th Jun 2012 21:44 BST
Ike for sure.
Ike Vs. Marth : Better choice in Smash Bros., for you?
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
625. Posted: Tue 26th Jun 2012 22:53 BST
Ike. He's actually one of my top five best characters in Brawl. But I never could quite get Marth down, no matter how many times I've tried.
Ike Vs. Olimar. Who has a more awesome series? (Note for Ike it's only the games he has been in, not all the Fire Emblem games. Also this is a personal opinion question).
Edited on Tue 26th June, 2012 @ 22:53 by WingedSnagret
626. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:08 BST
sonic vs. olimar who works better with their team
627. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:09 BST
Sonic...has a team?
Olimar VS. Luigi : Better Gamecube debut?
628. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:25 BST
You broke the chain. Why did you break the chain?
Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com
3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
629. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:31 BST
oops didn't read the very first one
Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750
630. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:34 BST
It was the first of the series and practically made a new genre
Olimar vs Samus best helmet lol
631. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:36 BST
(We have an edit button.)
Samus of course.
Samus vs. Megaman: Best basic weapon?
Edited on Wed 27th June, 2012 @ 01:36 by TeeJay
632. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:40 BST
Power beam charges!
Samus vs. bionic commando
Best use of a grapple
633. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:43 BST
Metal Mario V.S. Super Sonic
(Obviously Metal Mario wins because he's stronger)
Get "N" or Get Out!
634. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:46 BST
Hey @TeeJay look he did too!! lol
635. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:49 BST
Yeah I noticed. Some people are just not grasping the rules of this game. Sigh
By the way, Megaman has charge shots too.
Edited on Wed 27th June, 2012 @ 01:49 by TeeJay
636. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:52 BST
oh I was thinking of the original megaman games not the Megaman X games
637. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:53 BST
I'll start a new one
Sonic vs shadow
who is faster?
638. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 01:55 BST
The original Megaman is the only Megaman that doesn't have a charge shot.
Sonic. (So sick of hearing about Sonic on this site tbh)
Sonic vs. Mario.
Most diabolical villians other than the main ones? (Meaning Eggman ((Dr. Robotnik)) and Bowser don't count.)
Edited on Wed 27th June, 2012 @ 01:56 by TeeJay
639. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 02:04 BST
Since Sonic really doesn't have any other villians I can think of, Mario wins that with King Boo
Mario vs. Chris Redfield Best use of fire against enemies
640. Posted: Wed 27th Jun 2012 05:31 BST
Mario vs. luigi who can hold their breath longer underwater