Showing 601 to 620 of 1,526
601. Posted: Thu 21st Jun 2012 23:08 BST
Sora vs Link
He has KO'd Blakizens
He has KO'd Mega Kangashkans
He has KO'd Rayquazas
He has KO'd Genesects
Hes even KO'd Shedinja...without a super effective move
Who's next to doubt the might of MR.DERP?
#MR.DERP FOR UBERS 2016
3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542
602. Posted: Thu 21st Jun 2012 23:16 BST
Link. Never heard of the other one.
Link vs. Frog (Chrono Trigger)
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
603. Posted: Thu 21st Jun 2012 23:18 BST
link v.s tidus
3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire
604. Posted: Thu 21st Jun 2012 23:24 BST
Tidus is ssoooo annoying ._.
Link VS. Mario : Who can chug a glass faster?
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
605. Posted: Thu 21st Jun 2012 23:37 BST
Mario obviously. Why else would he have a robust belly?
Mario Vs. Roy, Who is more pyro-esch? (As in uses fire attacks).
Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!
Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.
3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64
606. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 00:15 BST
Mario VS. Sonic : Popularity contest?
607. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 01:51 BST
WHOS NOSE IS THE GREATEST? !?
Mario vs nosepass
Hellooooo I love all things taming and what not dB
608. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 01:55 BST
Mario vs Rick Ross in being fat lol
N-Nintendo has found
3-3 ways to
How real men get the firearrows
609. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 02:07 BST
Rick Ross lol RUH?! XD
Snorlax vs rick Ross in being fat XD
610. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 02:43 BST
Snorlax vs. Sleep Kirby - who stays asleep the longest?
My D&D Worlds: Astrumium, Terra Neos, Junihoshi, Panarcha, Dracromia-Metaligon, Polinthed, Sunayuki, Wyrmaria, Feruyasei, Thalasera, Nulmahou, Pentorbix, Tankensei, Clefmath, Vitrumund, Periquos, The Known Realm, Incognes, Lanovus, Axis
611. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 02:46 BST
Snorlax, He BLOCKS roads! ._.
Sleep Kirby wakes up in a few seconds
Snorlax VS. Slowking : FIGHT
612. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 04:30 BST
Snorlax. He has that crazy attack in Smash Bros.
In honor of the re-release of Double Dragon II, Billy or Jimmy?
Retro Nintendo Game Reviews
613. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 22:26 BST
snorlax vs. shadow in a singing contest
614. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 22:27 BST
Shadow seems like he would be a good rock star, so I pick him
Shadow VS. Bowser : Better villain?
615. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 22:53 BST
Bowser hands down. Shadow isn't even a villain sometimes!
Who is a better VG boss? Bowser or Ganondorf
616. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 23:07 BST
As a Boss? I'd say Bowser. Some of his battles have been somewhat difficult. In every game I've fought Ganon, he's always a pushover. Both are equally epic fights though!
Bowser VS. Ganon : Better villain (again)
617. Posted: Sat 23rd Jun 2012 01:43 BST
Ganon, all Bowser does is steal Peach
Ganon vs Ganondorf??????????????
618. Posted: Sat 23rd Jun 2012 01:52 BST
Ganondorf. I guess. Aren't they just different forms of the same entity?
Ganondorf VS. Ghiriham : Who's more fabulous?
619. Posted: Sat 23rd Jun 2012 01:52 BST
Ganondorf vs. andross in a ugly contest
Edited on Sat 23rd June, 2012 @ 01:55 by Plusle
620. Posted: Sat 23rd Jun 2012 02:42 BST
Andross VS. Star Wolf : Better Star Fox villain?