Showing 501 to 520 of 1,385
501. Posted: Mon 4th Jun 2012 21:19 BST
Marth Vs. Ike (fangirl favorite fight! troll face )
Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!
Avian fact of the week: Peregrine Falcons are one of the fastest animals on earth, reaching speeds up to 200mph during a dive it uses to hunt aerial prey. The impact is so great that the target is killed instantly.
3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64
502. Posted: Mon 4th Jun 2012 21:24 BST
Metal Mario VS Super Sonic
Get "N" or Get Out!
503. Posted: Mon 4th Jun 2012 21:33 BST
Metal Mario VS Super Sonic
No! Read the rules (very first post)!
Console Usernames: Rc
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4596-9500-1110
I am currently awaiting a Pokemon X & Y 3DS XL to perform a System Transfer to. It is on layaway, and I should receive it by December 13th.
Profile pic. might not be a Sega or Nintendo character, but... but...
504. Posted: Mon 4th Jun 2012 21:33 BST
MOAR CRABS! YOU MESSED UP THE ORDER! YOU MUST DIE!
505. Posted: Tue 5th Jun 2012 01:09 BST
i guess i star with WingedFish so
(roys always better >)
cloud or tidus
3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire
506. Posted: Tue 5th Jun 2012 02:53 BST
what's going on
@mieu-fire, you chose Ike, so then put Ike against one of those two
I'll do it for ya!
Ike VS. Cloud
Edited on Tue 5th June, 2012 @ 02:53 by Emaan
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ You must be my lucky star ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
507. Posted: Tue 5th Jun 2012 02:59 BST
Ike Vs. Mike (WarioWare)
OMG ITZ MIKE & IKE
508. Posted: Tue 5th Jun 2012 15:56 BST
Ike vs Vectorman
there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain
509. Posted: Tue 5th Jun 2012 16:06 BST
Ike vs Pikachu
He who questions training only trains himself to ask questions.
3DS Friend Code: 5026 - 4947 - 0924
510. Posted: Tue 5th Jun 2012 16:11 BST
Ike VS. Pit
"Hey Strong Bad. You jumped over some of my buses!"
I don't have a backloggery, and if I did have one you wouldn't care
I will never have one tenth of an ioda of a clue as to why My Little Pony is only popular with 20+ year old males
Anamanaguchi is neat
511. Posted: Tue 5th Jun 2012 16:50 BST
Pit VS. Dark Pit.
Makin' a Bad Ting Worse.
Because blowing is how you fix all life's problems.
My 3DS FC is 0516-7262-2212
512. Posted: Tue 5th Jun 2012 18:15 BST
Dark Pit Vs. Dark Link
513. Posted: Tue 5th Jun 2012 23:14 BST
Dark Pit, he actually talks
Dark Pit VS. Dark Samus
514. Posted: Wed 6th Jun 2012 01:54 BST
Dark Samus VS. Dark Lord Gaol (I think thats how you spell her name, correct me if I'm wrong)
515. Posted: Wed 6th Jun 2012 13:59 BST
Dark Lord Gaol
Dark Lord Gaol vs Magnus
P.S. @3D Sonic Pizza, my F.C is 4124-5259-4542 please friend me.
Pit:''Dont want to steam the scared buns!''
Magnus:" We're done taking about this."
Best handheld game quote....EVER
3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542
516. Posted: Wed 6th Jun 2012 14:31 BST
Magnus vs Kefka
517. Posted: Wed 6th Jun 2012 16:59 BST
Magnus Vs. Mario (he's bound to show up in smash bros you know )
518. Posted: Thu 7th Jun 2012 01:27 BST
Mario VS. Luigi
*back to basics I see
519. Posted: Thu 7th Jun 2012 12:32 BST
Mario Vs. Metal Mario.
520. Posted: Thu 7th Jun 2012 17:43 BST
Mario Vs. Steve the red Pikmin