Showing 381 to 400 of 1,380
381. Posted: Thu 17th May 2012 16:27 BST
luigi vs waluigi
there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain
382. Posted: Thu 17th May 2012 22:00 BST
luigiluigi vs. hungryluma (he's back)!!
383. Posted: Thu 17th May 2012 22:09 BST
hungryluma vs. Cosmic Spirit A.K.A. Cosmolina -------->
Edited on Thu 17th May, 2012 @ 22:10 by Ulala
3DS Nick Name: White Mage
My 3DS Got List:
Pokemon Rumble Blast
My 3DS Game Wish List:
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Currently not accepting following friend requests for:
Call me whatever you want, I don't care.
3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610
384. Posted: Thu 17th May 2012 22:11 BST
Cosmolina.Cosmolina vs Ulala
"'THE EAGLE! THE EAGLES ARE COMING' screamed Albi the racist dragon as he cried jelly bean tears in the marmalade forest."
"First you should check out my house. It's like, kinda lame, but way less lame than your house."
"I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike."
Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob
385. Posted: Fri 18th May 2012 04:19 BST
Cosmolina (Rosalina is cute)
Cosmolina VS. Skyla (Pokémon Black/White)
Console Usernames: Rc
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4596-9500-1110
I am currently awaiting a Pokemon X & Y 3DS XL to perform a System Transfer to. It is on layaway, and I should receive it by December 13th.
Profile pic. might not be a Sega or Nintendo character, but... but...
386. Posted: Fri 18th May 2012 11:38 BST
CosmolinaCosmolins VS Hades' Heart
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Kyloctopus
CLICK THESE WORDS TO ENTER MY MIIVERSE
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
387. Posted: Fri 18th May 2012 14:02 BST
Cosmolina Cosmolina VS Rosalina
Makin' a Bad Ting Worse.
Because blowing is how you fix all life's problems.
My 3DS FC is 0516-7262-2212
388. Posted: Fri 18th May 2012 15:11 BST
Rosalina VS. Paula (EarthBound)
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ You must be my lucky star ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
389. Posted: Fri 18th May 2012 15:34 BST
Paula Vs Max (Magic Marker)
390. Posted: Fri 18th May 2012 18:36 BST
PeachPeach Vs. Vaati
Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.
391. Posted: Fri 18th May 2012 22:19 BST
Paula Vs. Tetra
392. Posted: Sat 19th May 2012 04:03 BST
Tetra VS. Pinky (Pac-Man Series)
393. Posted: Sat 19th May 2012 16:32 BST
Paper LuigiPaper Luigi Vs. Gordon Freeman
394. Posted: Sat 19th May 2012 16:37 BST
Your supposed to pick a winner from the choices of the comment just before you, the choices where Tetra vs Pinky
anyhow I'll go with Tetra
Tetra vs Tiffa
395. Posted: Sat 19th May 2012 16:42 BST
Tetra Vs Captain Hook
396. Posted: Sat 19th May 2012 19:48 BST
Tetra vs Bubsy the bobcat
397. Posted: Sat 19th May 2012 20:27 BST
TetraTetra Vs. Roy
Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!
Avian fact of the week: Peregrine Falcons are one of the fastest animals on earth, reaching speeds up to 200mph during a dive it uses to hunt aerial prey. The impact is so great that the target is killed instantly.
3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64
398. Posted: Sat 19th May 2012 20:35 BST
Death the Kid Vs. Two-Face
makes $10 an hour for 6 hours at your local chatroom...
399. Posted: Sun 20th May 2012 02:31 BST
royDeath the Kid Vs. Two-Face
K, clearly some people don't know the rules
400. Posted: Sun 20th May 2012 03:23 BST
Retro_Hype wrote:royDeath the Kid Vs. Two-FaceK, clearly some people don't know the rules