Forums

Topic: Character Creation games

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Crystalking18

Right now, I'm in a mighty fine mood for making my own characters in games. I've looked around, but I can't seem to find any good games that do this. What games are out now that I can make whoever I want. That means alter their height, clothes, body, hair, that whole stuff.

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

irken004

Monster hunter Tri has some character customization. Phantasy Star 0 does too, but it's pretty basic.

Edited on by irken004

WiiPS2Guy

Wrestling games usually have really in depth character creation. The Smackdown series and Day of Reckoning series. You can have regular clothes or wrestling attire. Change height, weight, eyes, lips, size of bodies, hair, facial hair, thigh sizes etc etc. Create men or women. You did not specify what genre of games you enjoy so it is hard to recommend much.

WiiPS2Guy

Deviant_Mugen

As the guy above me said, wrestling games feature fully fleshed out character creators; which include everything from physical appearance, to clothing, to the the actual moves, entrances, etc. There's also the Drawn To Life games for the DS and Wii in which you can crate your own hero. I think you can customize your character in Scribblenauts as well, but I'm not quite sure on that...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

AlexSays

Dragon Age: Origins, Oblivion and I believe Fallout 3

AlexSays

Deviant_Mugen

@AlexSays: Yes, Fallout 3, too...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

theblackdragon

WiiPS2Guy wrote:

Wrestling games usually have really in depth character creation. The Smackdown series and Day of Reckoning series. You can have regular clothes or wrestling attire. Change height, weight, eyes, lips, size of bodies, hair, facial hair, thigh sizes etc etc. Create men or women. You did not specify what genre of games you enjoy so it is hard to recommend much.

oh yes, seconding the Smackdown vs. Raw series at the very least. I spent two hours customizing the heck out of a character for my husband and it really looks just like him. the customization in those games (or 2009, at least) is ridiculously detailed.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

turtlelink

The later Soul Calibur games have pretty in depth character creation modes.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.