Showing 1 to 20 of 21
1. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 20:44 BST
Here is how this thread is going to work.All you have to do is say something that is a "cause", then the next person can make up an "effect" that can be totally random.
EXAMPLECause ---- The open water bottle fell on the floor.Effect ---- There was a flash flood.
Alright, somebody get started! =D
Edited on Sun 13th September, 2009 @ 20:46 by Infernape1000
Twitter - Infernape1000Youtube - Infernape1000
2. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 21:14 BST
Effect: The world came to an end.Cause: I can't beat Axelay.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own
3. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 21:33 BST
Cause: A lava rock was put in the microwave.
@StarBoy91: You write the cause, but the person AFTER you writes the effect.
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.
4. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 21:39 BST
Effect: some body burns their hand taking it out
Cause: Kids playing with a fire extinguisher
3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer
5. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 21:44 BST
Effect: Kid turns into Glacius from Killer Instinct
Cause: Multiple putty toys turned into a giant one.
Edited on Sun 13th September, 2009 @ 21:45 by Kaeobais
6. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 21:45 BST
Effect: They bean someone on the head with it, and then throw beans at them.
Cause: Bob Saget is dating your mom...
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
7. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:00 BST
Effect : A Bob Saget/your mom hybrid is born who in turn destroys Earth.
Cause: A dog pooing in George Bushes garden
What's this bit for again?
8. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:03 BST
You guys are doing it all WRONG! DX
9. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:08 BST
Cause: Someone spilled over salt
[NEXT Person says effect]
Edited on Sun 13th September, 2009 @ 22:08 by StarBoy91
10. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:10 BST
Effect: Everyone needed eye replacements.Cause: A giant robot tore your house to pieces
Images speak louder than words.YouTube: TheLegendaryPirateEmail: email@example.com
11. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:12 BST
Cause : I don't get this game Effect : Bye.
Edited on Sun 13th September, 2009 @ 22:12 by OldBoy
12. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:15 BST
(I think we're making Infernape mad. We should probably do it like he says it to).
13. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:20 BST
Effect: I get a loan from Tom Nook to buy a new home.
Cause: Your Wii overheats and catches on fire.
Somebody set up us the bomb. Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)
14. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:36 BST
It seems like nobody knows how to use this thread, goodbye....and have a nice day!
15. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:42 BST
Effect: You make the best smores EVER!Cause: Infernape1000 loses his temper for no adequetely explored reason...
I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
16. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:47 BST
Effect: Infernape1000 leavesCause: apparently, we're doing this wrong.
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
17. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:48 BST
18. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 23:03 BST
19. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 23:12 BST
Effect: We all eat Infernape's leftover smores.
Cause: Maxwell's Rooster Hat is recalled from all stores for safety reasons. NOBODY gets them!
20. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 23:34 BST
Or you could explain in more detail how to play instead of buggering off