General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Unoffical Dark Knight Rising Thread

Showing 381 to 387 of 387

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

381. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

You know I have been watching the Dark Knight series the past few nights since I got the collection on Blu-ray and I have to say Nolan started out making the series realistic but as he got into the second one he kinda dropped that idea. I mean for example how was Joker able to rig an entire hospital with explosives and no one noticed or even found an explosive?

Yeah I have thought the same thing. There is no way he could do those things, but it is the Joker and "It's never easy with the Joker". Hey but compare the realism in these movies to the awful movies of the 90's, even the really good 1989 movies was super unrealistic and they went down hill after Keaton.

Yeah once they lost Burton those movies were doomed. Which is why I will only watch the first one and second one.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

382. Posted:

I really liked the Dark Knight Rises. I'm not sure which of the three is my favorite, though. I hope to get the Trilogy pack soon, so that I can spend New Year's watching them all.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

383. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Yeah once they lost Burton those movies were doomed. Which is why I will only watch the first one and second one.

Totally agreed x1000.
I don't even really consider the 4 as part of the same "series". There's the excellent Burton Duology, and then there's the horrifyingly horrible Schumacher Debacles.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 12 Copies. 2 Sealed, 6 CIB, 3 Boxed, 1 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

384. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Totally agreed x1000.
I don't even really consider the 4 as part of the same "series". There's the excellent Burton Duology, and then there's the horrifyingly horrible Schumacher Debacles.

Yeah the Shumacher films never felt like they belonged with the Burton ones to me either. I mean really except for the actors playing Alfred and Commissioner Gordon there is no real link to the Burton films at least that I noticed.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

385. Posted:

The last one of the 4 in the 90's totally butchered Bane...

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

WesCash

386. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I loved Batman and Robin as a kid. I know it's an incredibly bad film though so I don't want to taint my childhood memories by watching it now.
Somewhere in my house there's a sizeable collection of action figures from that movie, including Bane, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, Batman, Robin, and Batgirl. I am not ashamed.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

387. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Not only that but what about how they butchered Mr. Freeze??? When I heard that Ahnuld was going to be Mr Freeze I was ecstatic. Afterwards I just couldnt believe that he sunk that low.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4