General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Unoffical Dark Knight Rising Thread

Showing 381 to 386 of 386

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

381. Posted:

I really liked the Dark Knight Rises. I'm not sure which of the three is my favorite, though. I hope to get the Trilogy pack soon, so that I can spend New Year's watching them all.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

382. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Yeah once they lost Burton those movies were doomed. Which is why I will only watch the first one and second one.

Totally agreed x1000.
I don't even really consider the 4 as part of the same "series". There's the excellent Burton Duology, and then there's the horrifyingly horrible Schumacher Debacles.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

383. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Yeah once they lost Burton those movies were doomed. Which is why I will only watch the first one and second one.

Totally agreed x1000.
I don't even really consider the 4 as part of the same "series". There's the excellent Burton Duology, and then there's the horrifyingly horrible Schumacher Debacles.

Yeah the Shumacher films never felt like they belonged with the Burton ones to me either. I mean really except for the actors playing Alfred and Commissioner Gordon there is no real link to the Burton films at least that I noticed.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

384. Posted:

The last one of the 4 in the 90's totally butchered Bane...

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

WesCash

385. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I loved Batman and Robin as a kid. I know it's an incredibly bad film though so I don't want to taint my childhood memories by watching it now.
Somewhere in my house there's a sizeable collection of action figures from that movie, including Bane, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, Batman, Robin, and Batgirl. I am not ashamed.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

386. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Not only that but what about how they butchered Mr. Freeze??? When I heard that Ahnuld was going to be Mr Freeze I was ecstatic. Afterwards I just couldnt believe that he sunk that low.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311