General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Unoffical Dark Knight Rising Thread

Showing 301 to 320 of 386

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

301. Posted:

Well still planning to see this on Monday in fact I watched Batman Begins again last night and tonight I will be watching Dark Knight.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

302. Posted:

I'm not sure how to say this, but I think the Aurora shootings don't phase me as much as it seems to do with everyone else (i've heard some say that it's the worst US mass shooting since Fort Hood), but I think it's because of many other events like the 1999 Columbine Massacre and other News stories that i'm not sure if I should be as depressed as everyone else is, granted, I really do feel sorry that people who just wanted to enjoy themselves died. But it didn't happen in something like a war, but in a theater, a place were there's supposed to be joy.

Anyway, off the subject of depression, is the IMAX showing in 3D or not?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Swiket

303. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Anyway, off the subject of depression, is the IMAX showing in 3D or not?

No, because nobody likes 3D.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

304. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

My problem is how excatly did he get into the theatre in the first place. I guess they thought he was dressed up for the mo ie but even my local movie theatre checks props in to see if they are weapons before allowing the person in.

[/div]

[/div]

From what I've heard he knocked at the exit door, and somebody let him directly into the theater. So he didn't go through the lobby, didn't buy a ticket, didn't talk to any employees. Just directly into the room itself.

[/div]

Someone let him in? Now that's suspicious. Does that mean this was planned? Was he doing this in cooperation with somebody? Something tells me there's gonna be one hell of a mystery unfurling over the next few days/weeks/months.

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

Swiket

305. Posted:

Except it didn't happen like that. The attacker bought a ticket and walked into the theater, but left through the emergency exit and propped it open so he could gather the weapons from his car and then come back

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

306. Posted:

Nah, a news report from today said he brought a ticket and entered with everyone else and propped open the Emergency door. I'll try and find a link.

EDIT: Here it is

Yahoo News wrote:

A federal law enforcement official said Holmes bought a ticket to the movie, went into the theater as part of the crowd and propped open an exit door as the movie was playing. The suspect then donned protective ballistic gear and opened fire, the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the investigation.

http://news.yahoo.com/bomb-squads-disarm-traps-colo-suspects-...

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Chris720

307. Posted:

When I first heard about this, I thought it was a joke and moved on. But sheesh, someone actually planning to do that... that's just sick. Anyway, I'm hoping to see this film at some point... hopefully without the whole murder thing. D:

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

308. Posted:

I've heard people complainig about Banes height...The actor playing him is only 5'9, Bane should be at around 6'3 or so....
I know they can play tricks with the camera and creat that illusion where he's taller but it's still very tricky...It's easy to tell when somebody is really that short because of the upper frame no matter how big the platform shoes are. :p

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

309. Posted:

Holy crap.
This movie was so awesome.
I think in a lot of ways it surpasses TDK.
SO.
AWESOME.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 23 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 11 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Aviator

310. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

I've heard people complainig about Banes height...The actor playing him is only 5'9, Bane should be at around 6'3 or so....
I know they can play tricks with the camera and creat that illusion where he's taller but it's still very tricky...It's easy to tell when somebody is really that short because of the upper frame no matter how big the platform shoes are. :p

You know the film must be amazing if they're nitpicking at faults like the height of an actor.

When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

311. Posted:

Can't be as bad as Bane in Batman and Robin.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

JohnPhilipSousa

312. Posted:

I saw a trilogy marathon at midnight. It was epic. Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb ;)

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

AuthorMessage

Bane

313. Posted:

its Dark Knight Rises not Rising jeezus!

Thinking of getting a Wii U? Join here: clan.iclanwebsites.com/wiiuclan

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0322-1700 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadow9745

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

314. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Can't be as bad as Bane in Batman and Robin.

Can't argue with that! :p

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

315. Posted:

Brick wrote:

its Dark Knight Rises not Rising jeezus!

[/div]

Wow, I actually didn't ealize that until you mentioned it. :I
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm sure it will be awesome.

But, it really is sad what happened in Colorado...my prayers are with the families. :(

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

AuthorMessage

James

316. Posted:

I saw it at the IMAX on Friday. Great film, amazing spectacle. Watch it.

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

317. Posted:

Movies like this are depressing. After you're finished watching it, you come to the realization no matter how hard you work, your life will never be that exciting.

Other than that it was good.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

318. Posted:

@James how good was it comparatively to the other two?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

319. Posted:

Maybe I'll see this movie for my friend's B-Day in a month, but I hope it's good, at least .

EDIT: what happened to my other comment? It vanished.

Edited on by TheDreamingHawk

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

320. Posted:

I enjoyed this even more than Avengers, which is a word I couldn't even use for TDK. Thusly, I conclude that this is my favorite Batman movie.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin