General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Unoffical Dark Knight Rising Thread

Showing 181 to 200 of 387

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

181. Posted:

So I saw the latest trailer. (its not the Bane prolouge)

a couple of things

• 8 years after TDK
    Bruce retired from being Batman sometime after TDK. (must be a few years as the new Batcave is huge)
    Shots of Selena flirting with bruce.
    Shots being fired at gordan
    explosions with either people or debris falling
    Bane's guys breaking the Prisoners out of Gotham (going out the font gate all with guns)
    Bane at a Football stafium while a game is going on.
    Bane pushing a button
    Bruce going into the Batcave and talking to alfred
    The ground in the stadium collapsing killing all the players expect one.
    Some one (bruce I think) on the ground injured while Bane talks in front of him
    Selina
    cool action montage
    Batman and some other people (Police or Maybe the Bat corps from The dark knight returns) fighting off thugs in bright day light in font of a bank.
    Tumber shoots at the fight
    Multiple Freaking Cameo Tumblers Riding down the streets of gotham with the Freaking Batwing flying in the Middle.
    The Dark Knight Rises

Also Rumor Is JGL is playing Dick Grayson.

Edited on by theblackdragon

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

182. Posted:

When does the trailer officially go up?

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

pixelman

183. Posted:

The football scene was like WTFLOLWUT

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

184. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

When does the trailer officially go up?

Sometime next week.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/52282

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

185. Posted:

Thanks, shingi.

Also, not to derail this topic again, but I couldn't read this poster's tagline with a straight face:
Untitled

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

186. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

Thanks, shingi.

Also, not to derail this topic again, but I couldn't read this poster's tagline with a straight face:
Untitled

Even though its been told mutiple times before.

I really wish They would have went with the vulture for the first villian. Could have made for some cool aerial combat .

Now back to batman

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Covers
Catwoman #6
Batgirl #6
Batman and Robin #6
Batman #1
Batwing #7

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Swiket

187. Posted:

I saw the prologue Friday night, it was a really awesome experience. The IMAX rumblers really add a lot to the scene (MI4 was my first IMAX film, will definitely see the full movie in IMAX). Only problem is Bane is a little hard to understand, but the prologue really showed how different and smart Bane is, without him having to physically intervene. Hell, he barely moves throughout the scene.

Also, free t-shirts. They didn't fill it up so they let us take another on the way out. Bane shirt is L and Batman is XL. It's a small XL and I barely fit into it.

Untitled

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

188. Posted:

Its good to hear that they play Bane's intelligence as well as his strength, after all thats how he was portrayed in the comics. He wasnt some mindless abomination like they showed in Batman and Robin.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

189. Posted:

Saw the new trailer when I saw MI:4 this weekend. Twas sweet.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

190. Posted:

Well I saw the trailer on Youtube granted the quality was bad but what do you expect from someone recording it on their iPhone.

My biggest thing though is the size of Bane. To me he didnt look much bigger than Batman

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

191. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Well I saw the trailer on Youtube granted the quality was bad but what do you expect from someone recording it on their iPhone.

My biggest thing though is the size of Bane. To me he didnt look much bigger than Batman

he's not supposed to be. Bane is usually a normal size dud and doesn't get big until venom kicks in.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

pixelman

192. Posted:

Transcript of the prologue is here.

Spoilery:

This reeeeeally looks like the league of shadows is back. Guys in black are calling each other "brother" in the prologue, young Ra's Al Ghul has been casted (flashback), and Bane is all about destruction. So is Marion Cotillard going to end up being Ra's' daughter out for revenge and is Bane Ra's' pupil? Hmmmmm... :3

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Swiket

193. Posted:

Trailer is up in HD.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

194. Posted:

Wow. That was awesome. Bane's voice is really cool, haha.

Man, it's being so played up that Batman will be broken by Bane... I gotta think that it'll happen early in the film considering its title. So stoked though.

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

195. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

...What did he say?

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

196. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

pixelman wrote:

...What did he say?

"When Gotham is finally ashes then you'll have my permission to die".

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

Swiket

197. Posted:

He said "When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

Like I said, Bane was a little hard to understand in the prologue, but that transcript that pixelman posted cleared up some lines that I was wondering about. Nolan said they'll work on Bane's voice, though.

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

198. Posted:

Glad Nolan said that. Pretty epic line, I guess, though I had to rewatch to understand it.

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

pixelman

199. Posted:

I got it the first time, but I had the sound up. Bane and Catwoman look incredible. I can't wait to see the finished product. :D

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

200. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

I got it the first time, but I had the sound up. Bane and Catwoman look incredible. I can't wait to see the finished product. :D

My HDMI cable stopped outputting sound from the TV, so I had to turn up the computer speakers all the way to watch it on the big(ger) screen, but I was still able to make out thinks other people said besides Bane, so I'd say there's a problem there.

Gonna see Mission Impossible with my dad (it's Brad Bird; how could I not?), and hopefully we can find one of those special IMAX theaters that has the prologue. Actually, apparently there aren't any theaters with it in my state, so never mind about that. Talk about limited selection.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews