General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Unoffical Dark Knight Rising Thread

Showing 141 to 160 of 386

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

141. Posted:

only way I would approve of a joker cameo is if they have a phone call from Mark Hamil or something like that

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

142. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

I bet 100 pennies Dent isn't dead.

OK give me your pennies; after Eckhart expressed enthusiasm for a sequel Nolan said Harvey was done for.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Swiket

143. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Have you seen modern catwoman.

How I feel about the modern portrayal of Catwoman (especially Arkham City):

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

144. Posted:

Heath Ledger... :(

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

145. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Have you seen modern catwoman.

How I feel about the modern portrayal of Catwoman (especially Arkham City):

If your looking at Arkham city as a character piece than your doing it wrong.

Read Catwoman #1-4 by Cooke and Brubaker and the selina's big score. Gotham city siren's is also pretty good.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Link79

146. Posted:

The first two burton Batman's were childhood favorites of mine. Jack Nicholson was hillarious as the joker!
Danny Devito was disgusting as the Penguin. Remember that dead fish eating scene? Yuuuck!
I also like the Batman Returns version of Catwoman way better than this new one in Dark Knight Rises.
That's not Catwoman, No ears, no claws and no class.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

147. Posted:

@shingi That doesn't make her Arkham City portrayal less stupid.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

148. Posted:

Well I think Arkham City has exponentially lowered my expectations for Catwoman. Thanks, Rocksteady, for giving Nolan the upper hand.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

pixelman

149. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

OK give me your pennies; after Eckhart expressed enthusiasm for a sequel Nolan said Harvey was done for.

Because Nolan doesn't like to be tricksy and play with people's minds. :O

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

150. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

Oddy wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a funeral for Harvey during that ending montage of TDK?

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

151. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

@shingi That doesn't make her Arkham City portrayal less stupid.

Maybe its coming a standpoint of a comic book fan but I don't let the characterizations of third party media faze me. (with the expection of the DCAU).

@Link79

But the Dark Knight returns is more inline with the characters in the comics and what Bob Kane originally wanted the character to be. She's a sexy fun Cat burgaler who is an occasionly lover of the batman and a ally of the Bat-family. Still the Burton movies are my 2nd and third favorite bat films with BB coming in first.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

152. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Oddy wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a funeral for Harvey during that ending montage of TDK?

Joking (why so serious?), but since when can funerals not be faked? It was allllll about saving his image. For all we know he didn't die and is in Arkham Asylum. :O

Seriously though, I reeeeeeeally really really doubt Harvey's in the movie. It's going to be all about Bane. From what I've read Hardy may give an even better performance than Ledger did. Plus with Catwoman and probably Scarecrow, it'd just be too damn crowded to have Two Face in there.

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

153. Posted:

The only thing that's dampening my hype for this movie is Bane's mask. I can't look at it without seeing... something infamous. And now that I've noticed, I can't unsee it.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

154. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Oddy wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Joking (why so serious?), but since when can funerals not be faked? It was allllll about saving his image. For all we know he didn't die and is in Arkham Asylum. :O

Seriously though, I reeeeeeeally really really doubt Harvey's in the movie. It's going to be all about Bane. From what I've read Hardy may give an even better performance than Ledger did. Plus with Catwoman and probably Scarecrow, it'd just be too damn crowded to have Two Face in there.

Then you get spider-man 3.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

155. Posted:

I still wish they would have had Harley Quinn in DKR. I cant believe they haven't had her in a live action movie yet.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Swiket

156. Posted:

Untitled

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

157. Posted:

That picture there tells me that they are going with something along the lines of Bane braking Batman's back.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

158. Posted:

That poster is probably the coolest thing I've seen all week.
I live in Ohio. We don't see a lot of cool things, okay??

AuthorMessage

pikku

159. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

That picture there tells me that they are going with something along the lines of Bane braking Batman's back.

Well somebody had to stop the guy.

Haha

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

160. Posted:

Bane needs more muscle. :p

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!