General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Unoffical Dark Knight Rising Thread

Showing 121 to 140 of 386

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

121. Posted:

Didn't look like any breed of Catwoman I've ever seen. Needs to be several times tighter, especially since it's Anne Hathaway. What? I don't care of she can breathe or not. TIGHTER! And where's the ears? Who ever heard of a Cat without kitty ears? How's Selena supposed to make things blow up just by meowing at this rate? ;) Oh well, I'm not worried.
I trust Christopher Nolan! And Harvey Dent, I guess...

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

122. Posted:

Catwoman without the ears and whip just isn't Catwoman.

Hopefully she gets into her full costume (ears and all) later in the movie. If Christopher Nolan misses this opportunity, then MANY fans will rage.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Deviant_Mugen

123. Posted:

I'm still not liking Bane's mask. I would've preferred the luchador design, like Bane actually wears. This mask kind of looks like a rejected helmet design for one of Mortal Kombat's cyborgs...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

AuthorMessage

pixelman

124. Posted:

lol honestly, the more the fanboys rage the more I like it B-)

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

125. Posted:

Well there was an accident on the set involving Anne Hathaway's stunt double, and I guess according to Anne that is the offical Catwomen costume.

http://www.eonline.com/news/oh_those_catwoman_drivers_acciden...

After hearing that was the costume I am now disappointed with Nolens depiction of Catwoman. To me its just not Catwoman without the mask.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

126. Posted:

Here's a novel idea — why don't we wait and see, rather than rush to judgment based on a few scant publicity stills? :|
Nolan hasn't disappointed thus far.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 21 Copies. 2 Sealed, 6 CIB, 3 Boxed, 10 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

irken004

127. Posted:

One of the articles I read said that Catwoman is (or was?) a stripper. :|

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

128. Posted:

^Not sure what origin Nolan's using, but some versions of Selina's origin stories have included her originally working as a prostitute, so that wouldn't be completely outside the realm of possibility.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 21 Copies. 2 Sealed, 6 CIB, 3 Boxed, 10 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

129. Posted:

Well it is official now Dark Knight Rising will be both Bale's and Nolan's last Batman. Hopefully it will be as good as the others ones since it will be their last one.

http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/bale-quits-batman/

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Swiket

130. Posted:

The full trailer for TDKR will premiere in front of Sherlock Holmes 2, and the first six minutes will premiere in front of Mission Impossible 4 in IMAX theaters. Both movies will be released on December 16. Get hyped.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Link79

131. Posted:

I'm glad Bale is done playing Batman. Maybe now we can get a Batman who doesn't growl at everybody.
(SWEAR TO ME!) ( DO I LOOK LIKE A COP!?)
LOL. Damn that guy needs a time out.

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

132. Posted:

I bet 100 pennies Dent isn't dead.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Bikeage

133. Posted:

Film is FAIL without a Big S cameo at least. TDKR fans know. And Robin will be a girl.

"Put. That. Coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only."

AuthorMessage

pixelman

134. Posted:

Link79 wrote:

I'm glad Bale is done playing Batman. Maybe now we can get a Batman who doesn't growl at everybody.
(SWEAR TO ME!) ( DO I LOOK LIKE A COP!?)
LOL. Damn that guy needs a time out.

Hey, I'd be freaked out if I was walking down the street and suddenly got flung 100 feet into the air, upside down, and had some guy in yelling in my face asking questions. Bruce takes Ra's' advice about theatrics a bit literally, remember? :D
oh wait we had this discussion didn't we... lol

DECEMBER 16TH CAN'T COME SOON ENOOOOUGGGGHHHHH~

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

135. Posted:

Bikeage wrote:

Film is FAIL without a Big S cameo at least. TDKR fans know. And Robin will be a girl.

Please no. Dick Grayson is robin now and forever. If they have to use girl it better be steph. Also as much as I want the S cameo it won't happen.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

136. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Bikeage wrote:

Please no. Dick Grayson is robin now and forever. If they have to use girl it better be steph. Also as much as I want the S cameo it won't happen.

And neither will Robin so dont worry.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Swiket

137. Posted:

A Mr. Freeze cameo would be cool.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

138. Posted:

I'm pretty dissapointed with Bane's look......The same deal goes for Catowman...Then again, i wasn't too crazy over Ledgers look either. If anything TwoFace looked fantastic. I know this is freakin' Grounded in reality 'Chicago' batman, but still....I wish they would stay a little more true to the comic designs. And I gauarantee the new Catwoman won't look or act anywhere near as interesting as Catwoman in Batman Returns.

Also i remember hearing how the Joker was supposed to make a little mini appearance in Jail, and that Bill The Butcher from Gangs New York aka ' Daniel Day Lewis'(who's an amazing actor)would be playing the part. Guess those were just wonky rumors. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

139. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

I'm pretty dissapointed with Bane's look......The same deal goes for Catowman...Then again, i wasn't too crazy over Ledgers look either. If anything TwoFace looked fantastic. I know this is freakin' Grounded in reality 'Chicago' batman, but still....I wish they would stay a little more true to the comic designs. And I gauarantee the new Catwoman won't look or act anywhere near as interesting as Catwoman in Batman Returns.

Also i remember hearing how the Joker was supposed to make a little mini appearance in Jail, and that Bill The Butcher from Gangs New York aka ' Daniel Day Lewis'(who's an amazing actor)would be playing the part. Guess those were just wonky rumors. :p

Have you seen modern catwoman.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Beyond that derpy looking visor the movie version is somewhat different. And this is trying to do something completely different than the Burton films. (needs to watch me some batman returns for christmas.)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

140. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Back before Heath Ledger's death Joker was going to make a cameo in the third movie and was even contracted to kinda like Scarecrow/Crane's cameo in Dark Knight. But after his death Nolen said that there wouldnt be a Joker cameo even played by another actor cause he doesnt like to switch actors in series for any reason he just sooner write out the character. So yeah the Daniel Day Lewis thing was just a wonky rumor.

My Backlog