Showing 1 to 13 of 13
1. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:19 BST
Sorry for all the Questions but im kinda new to the Wii idea ive been a gamecube kid for a while so i have no idea what a Wii can do
2. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:21 BST
it plays videogames . i dont think it plays like CDs
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
3. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:21 BST
Well I think you can off of an SD card... CD's I have no Idea
Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqagI see wut u did therAwkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!
4. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:23 BST
Oh well thats what mp3s are for i guess. Well this days just gettin better and better
5. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:25 BST
Just hack 'er up, then yes they will play... As usual amateurs doing what Nintendo is too lazy to do.
Stalk me on my Twitter.Proud Homebrewer.
6. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:26 BST
Yup but Nintendo atleast give us a cheep good system i dont want to spend $400 on a fricken PS3 that is good in all but $400 Thats WAY to much
7. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:28 BST
i no i think its 400$ because it also includes a blu-ray dvd player lolbut if you dont need or want the blu-ray player then its a waste of moneys
Edited on Sun 2nd August, 2009 @ 01:29 by SMEXIZELDAMAN
8. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:29 BST
well done im at a loss of a come back lol
9. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:32 BST
lol Go nintendo wii! im getting one for Christmas
10. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:35 BST
YAY!!!! im getting one soon....i hope:D
11. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:39 BST
ok well the wii doesnt play any music, but brawl has this humongous selection of nintendo songs to listen to
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
12. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:40 BST
Put music on a SD card, then use the Photo Channel to listen to it.
I've done it before
13. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 01:41 BST
Sweet thats another game i haz to get