Forums

Topic: Can you name all 151 original Pokemon in 15 minutes?

Posts 21 to 32 of 32

veeflames

At first, I only got about 47 (I KNOW...), but after having a Pokemon discussion with my brothers I managed to get around 70-80. Improvement, right?
Wow... I can't even remember when last I touched the old Pokemon games... Still, I expected to do better on my first try since I spent a lot of time on my FireRed version. I really need to FULLY get back into Pokemon again.
@MegaBeedrill Get outta here.
Nah, I'm just kidding. But seriously though; my brother(s) can also attempt to name all 719 Pokemon. Da heck? XD Kudos to you guys...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Krisi

Got all 151 with almost 10 minutes remaining... even though they misspelled Victreebel.
God bless the Pokérap and its catchiness.

https://backloggery.com/krisi

Tyranexx

122/151, pretty good considering that I did it on my phone. What stinks is that if you show me a picture of any Pokemon, I can rattle off the name pretty quickly. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Chubblings

Got all 151 in 6 minutes 55 seconds on the Sporcle one (I don't like Buzzfeed).

Untitled

Edited on by Chubblings

Chubblings

Nintendo Network ID: Chubblings

randomlypikachu

i feel like i slightly cheated since i attempted this last night but i had to shut down my computer in the middle of it. also needed to check the spelling on exeggcutes name=w= but i reattempted this right now

You got 140 / 151!
That's better than 83% of people who played.
You missed: Farfetch'd, Krabby, Kingler, Cubone, Marowak, Lickitung, Tangela, Staryu, Starmie, Tauros, Snorlax

pretty good but feel like if i was able to complete it wouldve been much poorer : P

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Kaze_Memaryu

Dude, gimme 5 minutes, and it's still too much. I still have the official Pokérap memorized perfectly! Problem is, my typing speed doesn't quite hold up with my memory, and I only know most Pokés in german, so I'll have to test it tomorrow.

Edited on by Kaze_Memaryu

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

NotASquid

I don't like stuff like this because you need to spell them correctly and Pokemon can have a weird way of spelling names.

NotASquid

Tiefseemiez

@Kaze_Memaryu: Look at my post on the first page. You find a german version in that second comment. And it's ten minutes instead of 15, at least.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

skywake

I did pretty badly..... and a few were because of bad spelling. With quite a few that I should have known

You got 96 / 151!
That's better than 50% of people who played.
You missed: Charmeleon, Weedle, Kakuna, Rattata, Raticate, Nidoqueen, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Paras, Parasect, Meowth, Persian, Psyduck, Golduck, Mankey, Primeape, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebell, Golum, Ponyta, Rapidash, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Dodrio, Seel, Dewgong, Shellder, Cloyster, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Cubone, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Mr Mime, Scyther, Electabuzz, Gyarados, Ditto, Aerodactyl, Snorlax

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Klimbatize

21. Aw yeah.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

yokokazuo

I used to have them all memorized along with the pokérap, but it's been so long haha. Got 87.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.