Forums

Topic: Can you name all 151 original Pokemon in 15 minutes?

Posts 1 to 20 of 32

CaviarMeths

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/are-you-a-pokemon-master

Breezed my way to about 100 in 5 minutes, but then it really started to get hard. Lost a minute or so trying to spell Exeggcute and Exeggcutor right.

Somehow forgot Eevee and its evolutions until the last 20 seconds.

Try it out and post your results!

My results: http://i.imgur.com/rubl3z4.jpg

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Tiefseemiez

Wanted to try, but no chance that I am going to make it in English.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Geonjaha

Here's a Sporcle Quiz that does the same thing but avoids the fact that you're on Buzzfeed.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

6ch6ris6

where is my pokedex...

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

SnowyGlaceon

You got 80 / 151!
That's better than 43% of people who played.
I can't believe that I missed Moltres.

ALL HAIL THE GLACEONS!
Nets truly are wondrous things...

3DS Friend Code: 0447-6300-7598

Matty2310

"You got 97 / 151!
That's better than 53% of people who played"
That's all from the top of my head with no revision beforehand.
I couldn't get Charmeleon because I kept typing "Charmelion".
Can't believe I forgot the Eeveelutions.

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Kirby95, I just changed my username.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7224-8981

GrovyleGamer

I got 35/ 151
I could not spell Charmeleon for some reason.

Playing: Super Mario Maker, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Amiibo: Kirby, Mario, Samus, C. Falcon, Luigi, Mega Man, Pac-Man, R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch, Duck Hunt, Shulk, Modern 30th Mario, and Ganondorf.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9497-9279 | Nintendo Network ID: Jmaster10

Blathers

Untitled

I agree, the first five minutes you're flying through them, and then you spend the next 10 tapping your fingers on the table.
I used google to look up the correct spelling of Pidgeot and Kangaskhan, but apart from that was unaided. Can't believe I forgot the fossil pokemon.

Edited on by Blathers

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

Zanark

The sporcle one has a clearer view of which pokemons you have and haven't typed yet. Still managed to get an amazing 150/151. Only forgot lickitung

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

Late

I've done this so many times in Sporcle. I've even written all of them in order. First generation is easy but I've never gotten 100% out of any other generation. How am I supposed to remember something like Relicanth, Alomomola, Carbink or Maractus?

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

FriedSquid

I only missed 9 — Tentacool, Bellsprout, and Koffing + their evolutions, Tangela and Chansey.

Funny enough, when I was very bored I played this and the other gens on Sporcle and wrote down my results, trying to beat my record. Looks like there I missed the same number but I missed completely different mon.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Octane

They misspelled Victreebel as ''Victreebell''.

Octane

Araquanid

I can name all 720 in order.. where's that version?

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Eel

I got 112 on my first try. To be fair I just woke up and it's the first thing I did.

Also I got stuck trying to spell victreebel.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

-Green-

I barely managed 139 on my first go, although it should have been 140, but I misspelled Omastar when rushing.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Rixor13

imma time this.
bulbasaur, ivysaur, venusaur, squirtle, wartortle, blastoise, charmander, chameleon, charizard, pikachu, raichu, mr mime, arbok, ekans, porygon, geodude, graveler, golem, snadshrew, sandslash, tarous, krabby, kingler, nidoran, nidorina, nidorino, nidoking, nidoqueen, caterpie, metapod, butterfree, weedle, kakuna, beedrill, jigglypuff, wigglytuff, clefairy, clefable, pidgey, pidgeot, pidgeotto, rattata, raticate, vulpix, ninetails, spearow, fearow, doduo, dodrio, diglet, dugtrio, magnimite, magniton, zoobat, golbat, oddish, gloom, vileplume, paras, parasect, venonat, venomoth, meowth, persian, growlithe, arcainine,
mankey, primape, golduck, psyduck, abra, kadabra, alakazam, polywhirl, polywag, polywrath, bellsprout, weepinbell, victrybell, machop, machoke, machamp, tentacool, tentacruel, seadra, kingdra, ponyta, rapidash, slowpoke, slowbro, farfetch'dgrimer, muk, seel, dewgong, shelder, cloyster, drowzee, hypno, onix, ghastly, haunter, gengar, articuno, zapdos, moltres, mewtwo, mew, dratini, dragonite, dragonair, voltorb, electrode, cubone, merrowak, kenghaskahn, eggsicute, executor, hitmonlee, hitmonchan, likitung, rhyhorn, rhydon, koffing weezing, tangela, chancey, horsea, staru, starmie, goldeen, seaking, scyther, jynx, electabuzz, magmar, pinsir, magicarp, gyrados, lapras, ditto, evee, vaporeon, flareon, jolteon, omabite, omastar, kabuto, kabutops, snorlax, areodactyl,

11MINUIES WOOT!

Is this a joke? Are you having a chuckle? Haha, very funny. I'm the one with a degree

Avatar credit to Undertale and Toby fox.

3DS Friend Code: 1951-0757-8693 | Nintendo Network ID: rixor11

crimsontadpoles

I got 112/151. Somehow, I forgot about Vulpix, Meowth, Psyduck, Poliwag, Chansey, Goldeen, Lapras, Porygon, Snorlax and the fossils, as well as others. I also couldn't spell Gyarados. If there was pictures of them and spelling didn't matter, then I probably would have got them all.

Edited on by crimsontadpoles

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

-Green-

@Rixor13: you misspelled a few

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.