Forums

Topic: Can someone sum up why this crap is happening to me?...

Posts 101 to 116 of 116

Sean007s

When someone is bullying me i seemingly get nervous but in class today i did actually ignore the gy and took it easy.

Well again i thank everyone for your concerns.
I can tell you now,i dont know how long im gonna last in life. i mean that. They wont leave me alone in peace. it cannot be the way of life. how can this crap be normal in life???
i feel like hanging myself!

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

izanagi

@sean - first, just take a deep breath and relax. everyone goes throuh difficulties at some point in their life. some may have it easier than others, but everyone does have problems. for you, people wont leave you alone, for someone else a family member dies, of their house burns down. no matter how much we may hate it, pain, sadness, loss, its all a part of life. today you said you were able to ignore that guy right? that a possitive, your learning to cope with you problem. it may take time, but this point in your life will pass. people are only given lives theyre strong enough to live. be open to making friends, try laughing at your self, let loose. hang in there man

izanagi

MetalMario

That's not the thing to be thinking about. I'm sure alot of people who care about you would be very hurt if you did something like that...

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

StarBoy91

Yeah, look at the light side of things. Smile. Who knows? Maybe your problems will go away if you do just that.

To each their own

removed

Look its simple, these kids are jerks, it happens. What good does listening to them do? You don't need their approval to be happy. Love everything about yourself, I'm skinny, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Just focus on what you love in life and what you like to do. You said school seems easy, thats good, you are probably smart. Don't waste those smarts by just sifting through life, find something you enjoy and be the best you can be at it. Whether its video games, math, history, freaking latin I don't care. Like I said you don't need others approval to be happy, whatever it is that makes you happy just do it and think of it whenever someone is bullying you or things don't go your way.

Always just think of what matters. People love you, and you should love everyone. You should love your father even if sometimes he isn't the best at showing he loves you back from the sounds of it. But I'd bet all the money I have that you mean more to him than you could ever imagine.

My last piece of advice is not to count yourself out. Because the more confident and appreciative of yourself you are the more others will notice and stop counting you out too. You are important and somewhere deep down you actually know it. The only reason life gets bad is if you let it get bad. Be strong and focus on the good because its always there in whatever you choose to find it in.

Edited on by removed

removed

Pastry

That's gotta be the saddest thing I've ever read on an online Message Board.

AlexSays

So I'm guessing this isn't the ideal thread to add my input.

warioswoods wrote:

A little secret: everyone's lovable yellow guy, warioswoods, is actually pretty dang skinny

See, now you know why I tried taking you out to lunch!

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Bankai

If Sean isn't seeing a proper councillor this is not going to end well.

Sorry, guys - but as well meaning as you all are, you should not be giving a suicidal guy any advice that isn't "go and get professional help." Telling someone to relax, smile, take it easy, isn't going to help when they're in this state.

With that in mind - Sean, you need to seek professional help.

Edited on by Bankai

jpfan1989

school life sucks. people tease and instigate, undermine your sexuality, and family can be no better but in the end none of that will ever matter. I got really good at avoiding the people who wanted to cause trouble for me because they thought i was retarded or gay. you have to ignore the haters and live for your self. if the instigator is in your class then ask to be reassigned to a seat as far fro the instigator as possible. the best day of my school life was the day I left!

Edited on by jpfan1989

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer

removed

Roopa132 and WaltzElf are right Sean, you do definitely need to see a legitimate psychologist. Seeing a psychologist is never a bad thing.

However I do disagree that us strangers arent going to help. We cant solve the problem, however all of our well-wishes if paired with a psychologist's help are very beneficial. Just because we are strangers on the internet doesn't make us unimportant or uninfluential. To some this website and these forums are a community, and seeing as how this is on its 6th page it shows people really do care about Sean. So while we cannot fix the problem I do believe we can and are helping him at least a small amount if he is also seeing a psychologist.

removed

Bankai

Strofan7 wrote:

Roopa132 and WaltzElf are right Sean, you do definitely need to see a legitimate psychologist. Seeing a psychologist is never a bad thing.

However I do disagree that us strangers arent going to help. We cant solve the problem, however all of our well-wishes if paired with a psychologist's help are very beneficial. Just because we are strangers on the internet doesn't make us unimportant or uninfluential. To some this website and these forums are a community, and seeing as how this is on its 6th page it shows people really do care about Sean. So while we cannot fix the problem I do believe we can and are helping him at least a small amount if he is also seeing a psychologist.

My concern is that if you're not qualified to be handing out advice to someone with severe depression, then, whether you have the best intentions in the world or not, it's entirely possible that you can be causing far more harm than good.

Again, please Sean, seek professional advice. I've done it before (not for depression, mind you, but nonetheless), and it helps work through all kinds of problems.

removed

@WaltzElf I see your point of view and hopefully Sean heeds our advice.

To Sean, I too have talked to psychologists before for a slightly different reason but I really can't tell you enough how important it is for you to do this. They really do help.

removed

James

Although I totally agree that seeing some professional help would benefit you - I think you already said you're seeing your school counsellor, which is great - but I would also say that if posting here makes you feel less suicidal or takes your mind off it, then I'd much rather you wrote your feelings down.

There may not be all that much we can do as a community but I hope you've seen by now that there's a huge amount of goodwill for you and an awful lot of people are rooting for you to pull through this. I've read some great advice here and I hope it has helped, even if only slightly.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Sean007s

Yes it does very well help calm me down when i visit this site.
Another thing that i loved to do was make videos on youtube of my rants,game reviews and other problems(Say for example you want your pc to run faster...i make tutorials on how to bypass the issues like that)

But my Webcam(which for a webcam...it did have excellent quality)
is now broken. My youtube comments have been down aswell...like back 5 months ago i felt like i was famous...people said hello to me all the time but now...its nothing anymore.

Im skinny,i cant help it that im skinny. if i could magically turn alittle more fatter i would but i cant. I could be anorexic...those people in my class dont understand that.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.