Forums

Topic: Boy, this does not look good for Toyota

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

theblackdragon

how does this have anything to do with their recent troubles? he was driving a Lexus, not a Toyota.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Ravage

I think it is that their chief test driver had a car accident, however, the problem with the cars are the parts and it is unlikely to find problems in the short term. It would quality control's problem, or something like that.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Adam

theblackdragon wrote:

how does this have anything to do with their recent troubles? he was driving a Lexus, not a Toyota.

Didn't read the article yet, but Toyota makes Lexus. Some of the vehicles are barely different, actually, except for some fancy pants stuff tossed in for the Lexus versions (and of course the price tag). The recalls from not long ago applied to both companies.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

theblackdragon

ah, ok, so Lexus is the higher-end line. that makes a little more sense, but i think i'd wait to hear an official report saying it was the car that malfunctioned before i started saying things wouldn't be looking good for Toyota.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Modern_Legend

Yes toyota and lexus, honda and acura, nissan and infiniti, etc is how it works for these cars and i wont read the article since out of the 3 cars we own here 2 are toyota related so id spare myself anymore bad news with the vehicles of theirs lol

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.