General Discussion Forum

Topic: Boxes vs Bags

Showing 1 to 10 of 10

AuthorMessage
luigiman2

luigiman2

1. Posted:

What to you guys like better boxes or bags?

Enjoy the CHEESE of life.

AuthorMessage
irken004

irken004

2. Posted:

WTF? Random topic much?

.....Boxes!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Noire

Noire

3. Posted:

I was Solid Snake in a previous life, so I prefer the cardboard boxes. So much you can do with a cardboard box... < 3333333

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
RandomWiiPlayer

RandomWiiPlayer

4. Posted:

For what? I'm sure as hell not going to a grocery store with a bunch of boxes, and I'm not going to put things in a moving truck in a bag.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
RandomWiiPlayer

RandomWiiPlayer

5. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

I was Solid Snake in a previous life, so I prefer the cardboard boxes. So much you can do with a cardboard box... < 3333333

Lets see someone try that with a bag.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
BL_Donth

BL_Donth

6. Posted:

Boxes with handles just like the ones from Build-a-Bear.

My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

AuthorMessage
irken004

irken004

7. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

I was Solid Snake in a previous life, so I prefer the cardboard boxes. So much you can do with a cardboard box... < 3333333

Lets see someone try that with a bag.

Hmm... not as effective...
Untitled

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
RandomWiiPlayer

RandomWiiPlayer

8. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

I was Solid Snake in a previous life, so I prefer the cardboard boxes. So much you can do with a cardboard box... < 3333333

Lets see someone try that with a bag.

Hmm... not as effective...
Untitled

You have won this thread. :D

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
irken004

irken004

9. Posted:

Hurrah! A win for the Decepticons!!!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

10. Posted:

I'll say this random is topic...I I I I I I mean topic is random; yeah, that's what I meant. Well, I find both very suitable.

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own