Forums

Topic: Black Friday 2015

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

JonSpangler

Its that time. Whether we want it to be or not its Xmas time. Websites are already starting to compile ads and deals for Black Friday.

So this is where I thought we could start adding the deals as we see them and get the deals out there for all to see. And while we got about a week for the biggest stores to get leaked we can give our Xmas wants and what we hope to see on sale come day after (and day of) Thanksgiving.

Wants;
Lego Dimensions sale- Be sale on the base starter model or the DLC packs I am hoping for good deals.

**SALES**

Mejier:
Lego Dimension Starter Pack; 69.99 (Thanksgiving Day)
New Nintendo 3DS XL; 179.99 with 20 dollar off coupon on next visit (Thanksgiving Day)
SSB/Splatoon WiiU Bundle; 249.99 with 30 dollar off coupon on next visit (Black Friday)
Skylander/Disney Infinity/Lego Dimension; Buy 1, Get one half off (Black Friday)

Edited on by JonSpangler

JonSpangler

Twitter:

jump

^Star Fox has been delayed til next year.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

JonSpangler

Edited it out. The reason I put it in was the Toys R Us Big Book of Awesome still has it in the WiiU section as coming out 11/20 and I totally forgot it was delayed. As did Toys R Us it seems.

JonSpangler

Twitter:

Yoshi

To me, the first big ad was the Sam's Pre-Black Friday ad, because it actually has some good sales.

Anyways, while Meijer is by far not one of the larger retailers in the US, only covering a few states, it does provide a good hint for what the other stores might have to offer. The Wii U Smash Splat Deluxe Set for $249 with a $30 coupon will likely be matched by others.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Joeynator3000

If I buy anything (besides X) this year, it'll be anew Bluray player...because my drive is getting on my nerves. I have a HDTV for my Wii U right next to my computer anyways. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

veeflames

I hope I can get a good deal on a small (11.6 inches or so) laptop this coming Black Friday.
I'll be keeping my eyes out for a good New 3DS XL deal, but I'm not so sure I'll be buying one.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

@Shy_Guy: Wow, that's a very nice bundle, both aesthetically and economically. It would be nice if Nintendo themselves dropped the price, but at lease Meijer's already done the job.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

IceClimbers

@VeeFlamesNL: That's probably why they aren't doing an official price drop - they know retailers want to clean inventory of Wii U stock over Black Friday.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Yoshi

Target's Black Friday ad has been posted. They have the Smash/Splatoon Wii U bundle for $249, and games like Animal Crossing: New Leaf for $15, Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. for $20 and Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire for $25, among other things.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Pokefanmum82

i would like to get a hold of the Animal Crossing New 3DS here in Canada. Would love if they had a deal on it so I could get a new game too. Although I do have Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon pre-ordered so I guess I really don't need one lol

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Yoshi

Walmart's ad has been leaked. The photo quality is terrible, but it has the same Smash/Splatoon Wii U bundle for $249, Splatoon for $25(!!!!!), and Majora's Mask for $25 as well. The 30th Anniversary Modern Mario will also be sold separately.

Now playing:

shingi_70

My job (Meijer will be having the smash/splat Bundle for $250 with a $30 coupon off next purchase. I'm going to jump in with that and use my coupon for either Yoshi or Xenoblade.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Xyphon22

So I went into Gamestop today to ask about their Black Friday deals. I was interested in on the last page where you could get a pre-owned 360 or PS3 for $79.99, and there was a banner that mentioned a rebate for $40 that would bring it down to $39.99, but the banner wrapped around the 360. I have thought about getting a PS3 to play last-gen stuff I never got to only owning a Wii and was wondering if the rebate was for PS3s, too. But they had an actual ad in the store, and apparently the leaked ad was wrong because that deal is not in it. I don't think I have ever seen a leaked ad be wrong before. Honestly, I don't know if I am disappointed or relieved because I know it would have been dumb to buy a new system when I have so many Wii U games I want and haven't gotten yet.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Yoshi

Wow, I checked and you're right. The back page of the actual ad is completely different from the "leaked" ad, which is very weird. It must have been a last second change.

Now playing:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.