Showing 1 to 13 of 13
1. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 13:41 BST
whats the best gift uve got by preordering a certain game and what game whas it?My favorite preorder offer was the lego keychain when u preordered lego batman
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
2. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 15:33 BST
the rooster hat for pre-ordering Scribblenauts. Haven't gotten it yet, but I will!
3. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 15:37 BST
free copy of the first Shadow Hearts when I bought Shadow Hearts: Covenant. First time I've ever seen an entire game given away as a preorder bonus.
Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us
4. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 15:45 BST
You choose what you pay for Championship Manager 2010. I paid £2.51 (Lowest possible price) for it. Absolute bargain. The deal's still available until it's release next Friday (I think it's Friday)
5. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 15:49 BST
Halo 3 ODST I can get to play as sergent johnson in co-op mode. Haven't gotten it yet
PSN ID: castlehominid99
Nintendo Network ID: theironmango
6. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 21:10 BST
I loved the free shirt & poster included with the Metroid Prime Trilogy preorder.
PSN ID : MrPink78
7. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 21:13 BST
Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"
8. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 21:14 BST
Castlevania 20th Anniversary package when preordering Portrait of Ruin.
Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
9. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 21:17 BST
i heard that one game was originally packaged with a rock inside
i never preorder games but i think im gonna have to break that when i preorder scribblenautschicken hat!!!
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
10. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 21:20 BST
Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
11. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 21:42 BST
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
12. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 22:14 BST
Rooster Hat (hopefully). I don't pre-order much though.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
13. Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2009 22:30 BST
I'd have to say Guitar Hero Van Halen if you pre-ordered Guitar Hero 5
(I'm not that creative)
3DS FC: 4167-4485-9153