Forums

Topic: Best of Bit Trip + Bit Trip 7

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Simon_Deku

I want to know what people think is the best of bit trip. Here, post what your favorite game is. Then post what, if there was a bit trip #7, you would call it and what you would do (gameplay wise)

Edited on by Simon_Deku

Minecraft is almighty!

SuperMarioFan96

By the best of BIT.TRIP do you mean the best game? In that case, RUNNER. And I would not make a BIT.TRIP 7 because the story has been fully wrapped up and was originally intended to be as it was the whole time, and so making a 7th game would be milking the series even though I love it so.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Funky_Gamer

IDK, I haven't bought any of them.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

CanisWolfred

SuperMarioFan96 wrote:

By the best of BIT.TRIP do you mean the best game? In that case, RUNNER. And I would not make a BIT.TRIP 7 because the story has been fully wrapped up and was originally intended to be as it was the whole time, and so making a 7th game would be milking the series even though I love it so.

^This. So very much this. Runner is epic, and I don't want to see a good series milked. They might as well call it Bit Trip Milk...yes? No??

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Corbs

Best BIT.TRIP for me is RUNNER. And BIT.TRIP #7 would be an rhythm based RPG.

Plain old gamer :)

Adam

I would call the 7th game Bit.Trip Pillowfight. So as not to disregard the story and milk Commander Video's celebrity status, it would be the beginning of a new series starring Commandgirl Video, whose story would be just as mysterious and profound as her male counterpart's, this time with each game being based on some fundamental aspect of what it means to be a girl. We'd start with pillow fights.

Fate is my favorite.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

theblackdragon

i already posted this earlier to one of the Bit.Trip features, but my personal ranking goes as follows:

• CORE = RUNNER
  • FATE
  • BEAT = FLUX
  • VOID

i put Runner and Core as equal to one another because generally if someone asks me what my favorite bit.trip game is, it'll be one of those two that come out of my mouth. i can't really choose between them, so don't ask. same for Beat and Flux :3 the only thing i know for absolute sure is that Void is at the bottom of my list. also, i love them all (except Void), so really having to put them in some kind of order has very little meaning in the long run, haha.

as for a seventh game, idk if i'd even bother, unless it was maybe some kind of epic love story-ish thing with CGV following CV from the end of Fate to the ultimate end of his journey in Flux. they wrapped up CV's story pretty tight, y'know.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Adam

The ending is wrapped up, but what about the beginning? It could be a prequel for the Commander's story. We could see CV as a youngster as we're told his power is actually drawn from the beats themselves, which are known on his home planet of Arrak Tatooine as midichlorians or mitochondria or something: Bit.Trip Podracer.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Odnetnin

@Adam The funny thing is Alex Neuse worked on the Star Wars Podracing game for N64 long before he started Gaijin Games.

FLUX > RUNNER > BEAT > CORE > VOID > FATE (the order of the last three is a bit sketchy; you might say it's in flux).

[rant]A seventh BIT.TRIP would obviously star one of the series' supporting characters as CommanderVideo's story is over (or...is it just beginning?! in a prequel of sorts. Super Meat Boy is Meat Boy's prequel, CGV's romantic mysteriousness would be ruined by showing her life before she met CV: Samus Aran got a tabloid tell-all prequel with Other M and look what that did to her character. And notice how Samus and CGV both have moles...;Junior Melchkin simply sat there and, for lack of a better term, "melched" before he met CV, hardly the makings of an exciting game; so that leaves Radbot, who is so awesome that he deserves an entire series of his own. BIT.TRIP 7/RAD.TRIP 1 would be called RAD.TRIP BEAT (Radbot becoming pregnant with Mr. Robotube and all of the beat-reflecting journey of an alien sperm to fertilize the alien egg that entails).[/rant]

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Mange

I think my favourite Bit.Trips are Flux, Core, Runner, Beat, Void, after Void there is a giant leap to Fate. I seriously doubt I will ever play Fate through.
For a next Bit.Trip I have already mentioned several times... A free leaderboard channel. Throw in an optional (not necessarily free) jukebox function to play songs (streamed due to size limitations). As all leaderboards should be (but few are), it would be cool to limit leaderboard to country and city as well as the regular options world and friends.

Gaijin... make it happen. I think you will earn more from that than from cdbaby.

Mange

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.