Forums

Topic: Best Gaming trilogy

Posts 21 to 40 of 64

RR529

Machamp_King wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

How is that a trilogy? AlttP & MM aren't even in the same timeline.

As for my personal favorite gaming trilogy, that's hard to say.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

HaastMK7

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Gamesake

TysonOfTime wrote:

Can I say KH even though the 3rd one isn't even out yet? :3

Sure. Why not? I'll go with Shemnue or The Longest Journey.

...in my pants.

BlatantlyHeroic

OoT
MM
TP

Child timeline trilogy.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

ogo79

i dont know how to count past two, but here it goes
streets of rage
mother/earthbound
ninja gaiden
golden axe
the list goes on. you said whats our opinion, but these are facts!

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)
FriedSquid wrote:
Play Urban Champion — you won't regret it!

Mr_Trill_281

street fighter,mk,streets or rage...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets,5x Dallas Cowboys,Houston Astros,Texas A&M Aggies".

HaastMK7

Oh and how could I forget, silly me

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Hokori

@Cosmic how is 7 (9) games a trilogy?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Tasuki

I love how people are throwing 3 games from a series of games together. Dont you silly people know a Trilogy is a set of three works of art that are connected. Therefore

@Cosmic Mii: Mario Kart is not a Trilogy a series yes but not a Trilogy
@Machamp_King: The Legend of Zelda games are not a trilogy a series yes but not a trilogy
@Mr._Trill: Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat are not trilogies.
@Knux: And yes Knux Sonic the Hedgehog is not a trilogy either remember they do have Sonic 4 now.

My favorite trilogy would probably have to be the Streets of Rage trilogy.

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CorporalPegasus

-Jak And Daxter. (The Lost Frontier never happened....)
-Super Smash Bros
-The SNES Donkey Kongs

Vibes and low lights

catsrnice

Man
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edit: Though I do hope it grows past a trilogy.

Edited on by catsrnice

catsrnice

19Robb92

I'll go with the Prime Trilogy. Amazing games.

Looking forward to: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

ogo79

Tasuki wrote:

Dont you silly people know a Trilogy is a set of three works of art that are connected.

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)
FriedSquid wrote:
Play Urban Champion — you won't regret it!

Lew3107

Super Smash Bros., Metroid Prime, Sonic Advance, Mario & Luigi and Marvel vs. Capcom are my favourites. If I had to pick one, I go for SSB.

Nintendo Network ID: Lew3107

kkslider5552000

Metroid Prime, obviously. NES Mario, Genesis Sonic, Halo or Mass Effect are also acceptable answers. Or I guess Advance Wars since Days of Ruin was a different continuity...

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

BlatantlyHeroic

Tasuki wrote:

I love how people are throwing 3 games from a series of games together. Dont you silly people know a Trilogy is a set of three works of art that are connected. Therefore

@Cosmic Mii: Mario Kart is not a Trilogy a series yes but not a Trilogy
@Machamp_King: The Legend of Zelda games are not a trilogy a series yes but not a trilogy
@Mr._Trill: Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat are not trilogies.
@Knux: And yes Knux Sonic the Hedgehog is not a trilogy either remember they do have Sonic 4 now.

My favorite trilogy would probably have to be the Streets of Rage trilogy.

The child timeline is a Trilogy. Three games, each connects with the other.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Splat

Mass Effect with Uncharted being a close second.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic