Forums

Topic: Best disney film elimination game

Posts 21 to 40 of 115

TwilightV

Okay.
I'll also add:
The Aristocats
The Jungle Book
Home On The Range
The Princess And The Frog

TwilightV

GuSolarFlare

can't chose!!!!! xD it's easier to say the ones I disliked!!!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Red_XIII

I know I might be a fantasia fanboy, but the fact that the aristocats, home on the range, brother bear and the black cauldron have all been nominated, and that fantasia only has 1 vote, irritates me to the extreme.

Red_XIII

Discostew

TwilightV wrote:

Also: Does Who Framed Roger Rabbit? count?

I believe it does. It was made by Touchstone Pictures, but that is owned by Disney.

Not sure if I saw this in anyone's list, but I'd nominate Ducktales: The Movie and A Goofy Movie. They were some of the few MovieToons (now DisneyToons) productions that I liked, while the rest are just.......yeah.....

When looking for the studio's name, I came across that there was meant to be more Ducktales movies, but this movie was not the financial success Disney wanted it to be, having to compete with other large-scale family releases at the time. So, all other Ducktales movies were shelved.

As a dev of blargSNES, just stop with the claims that o3DS can emulate SNES games accurately @ 60fps. It cannot.

Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

TwilightV

Hmm, Touchstone. Not sure what that means for Tim Burton's stop-motion stuff...

I would have nominated Fantasia, but it and it's sequel are kind've mixed bags for me (Also, i've never seen both in their entirety yet... XP)

I heard somewhere recently that a live action/cgi Rescue Rangers movie is in the works. Not really sure how to feel about that...

TwilightV

Discostew

TwilightV wrote:

I heard somewhere recently that a live action/cgi Rescue Rangers movie is in the works. Not really sure how to feel about that...

I have mixed feelings on that. Maybe it will be good, but after having so many old-cartoons-turned-cgi movies turn sour in your mouth, I have my doubts.

As a dev of blargSNES, just stop with the claims that o3DS can emulate SNES games accurately @ 60fps. It cannot.

Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

ChronoPower

Definetly 101 Dalmations, Bambi, the little mermaid, the lion king, and WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT!!!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Insert favorite Movie/ Video Game quote here
Insert Batman quote here

PanicPuppet-92

-Atlantis: The Lost Empire
-Peter Pan
-Aladdin
-Mulan
-Treasure Planet

All happen to be my top 5 traditionally-animated Disney movies as well!

PanicPuppet-92

UGXwolf

Just throwing another point on

Tangled
The Emporer's New Groove
Frozen

I'm not the biggest Disney fan, so sorry if my list is a tad lacking. I'll gladly join the elimination voting, though.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

UGXwolf

ChronoPower wrote:

Definetly 101 Dalmations, Bambi, the little mermaid, the lion king, and WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT!!!!

That last one was Touchstone, as I recall. While that /is/ a Disney studio, if we're not counting Pixar, we're probably not counting Touchstone, either.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Red_XIII

touchstone counts, and that is final

Red_XIII

UGXwolf

Red_XIII wrote:

touchstone counts, and that is final

Oh, we've already been over this, I see. My mistake.

discostew wrote:

I have mixed feelings on that. Maybe it will be good, but after having so many old-cartoons-turned-cgi movies turn sour in your mouth, I have my doubts.

You know, I personally liked all those silly cartoon-turned-live-action things. Maybe it's because I don't take them seriously in even the most remote sense possible, but I always just found them to be amusing, for the most part.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CanisWolfred

The Lion King

I know I can nominate others, but honestly, since I can't nominate Toy Story, I can't think of anything else that's in the same league as the Lion King.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

RR529

RR529 wrote:

  • the Lion King
  • Aladdin
  • the Sword in the Stone
  • Hercules
  • Mulan
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • the Hunchback of Notre Dame

Some more I forgot:

  • Lady & the Tramp
  • Treasure Planet
  • Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Mickey

If we're supposed to pick what we think are the best films:

  • Fantasia/Fantasia 2000
  • Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
  • Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas
  • Aladdin
  • The Lion King

Somebody wrote:

Here are the ones I like!

  • Movie That Mickey Didn't Like As Much As Other Ones And Fantasia
  • Movie That Mickey Didn't Like As Much As Other Ones And Fantasia
  • Movie That Mickey Didn't Like As Much As Other Ones And Fantasia
  • Movie That Mickey Didn't Like At All

I've come here, as the only person who has a valid opinion on Disney because my username is Mickey, to tell you that you are wrong about liking those films and you should be utterly ashamed for even thinking you like them.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

TheLZdragon

Pixar's not allowed despite being owned and operated by Disney. Okay, I refuse until this mistake is fixed

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Eeveeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Red_XIII

Unca_Lz wrote:

Pixar's not allowed despite being owned and operated by Disney. Okay, I refuse until this mistake is fixed

Pixar is a separate list, as is studio ghibli. Touchstone is only allowed because chances are only 1 or 2 of its films will make the shortlist.

Red_XIII

Red_XIII

You all have 3 hours left of voting for nominees
Use it...

Red_XIII

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic