General Discussion Forum

Topic: BEN Drowned Majora's Mask and Gaming Creepy Pasta

Showing 121 to 140 of 158

AuthorMessage

Megajack

121. Posted:

@zoroarkrules25 Yes. I'll fix it.

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Here are 3 pokemon ones enjoy( or be creeped out)

Edited on by Megajack

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

122. Posted:

Ok let me see if it works now Ok it works but how will it play for people since it doesn't do that for me? Also thanks for the help.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

123. Posted:

Yesterday I booted up SM3DL and decided to try that ghost thing again. I decided I'd try it on a different haunted house, and whatdoyaknow, it's every mansion(the poster said it was only 4-4) It's just less noticable in some, like S6-5, where it's foggy, so the ghost blends in with the background to some extent. Just thought I'd share that.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

124. Posted:

@3Dash that makes it slightly less creepy as the japanse pronounciation of "4" is nearly the same as the japanese pronounciation for "death"

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

125. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus Didn't know that either. But it's still odd. I'm sure it's no coincidence World 4-4 is a Ghost House.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

126. Posted:

Untitled
There you go, "Shi" means 4 as well as death.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

127. Posted:

Interesting. Here is another pokemon creepy pasta http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/AbandonLONLINESS

AuthorMessage

CaptainOlimar

128. Posted:

I thought coming here would result in Jeff.

Thank god that didn't happen.

Hocotate's Best Pilot

AuthorMessage

Sprite

129. Posted:

JEFF!!!!!!!!! troll

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

130. Posted:

Who is jeff?

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

131. Posted:

A guy.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

132. Posted:

@CaptainOlimar: I have a TWIN. I need to change my avatar or something. I thought my computer was posting stuff without me.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Sprite

133. Posted:

MAYBE IT'S A GIRL! OR WATER WRAITH! OR I HAVE PROBLEMS!

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

134. Posted:

Ok. Here are two more pokemon creepy pastas: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Crystal_Version. Here is the 2nd http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Hidden_Mirage_Island

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

135. Posted:

I rather enjoyed the mirage island one, but it would help if it was written better.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

136. Posted:

I'm bit sure whether some one already mentioned this, but in the telephone room in Luigi's Mansion, when Luigi answers the phone, there is a lightning strike and Luigi's shadow looks as though it is being hanged. This is mos likely a glitch, but its still creepy.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

137. Posted:

If there's one creature that deserves mention, it's this thing. The Smoky Progg from Pikmin.
Untitled
While maybe not the scariest thing ever, what it does is still terrifying. Think about it, when you encounter it, it heads straight for your base, an area that normally is safe from enemies. Not to mention it can wipe out you entire squad just by crawling into it.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

138. Posted:

I don't think it is creepy but it just looks weird and out of place in the game.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

139. Posted:

Meh, the Water Wraith is creepier.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Mr-Metroid

140. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

If there's one creature that deserves mention, it's this thing. The Smoky Progg from Pikmin.
Untitled
While maybe not the scariest thing ever, what it does is still terrifying. Think about it, when you encounter it, it heads straight for your base, an area that normally is safe from enemies. Not to mention it can wipe out you entire squad just by crawling into it.

O_O !!!

Any creepy pasta's on that? :)

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!