General Discussion Forum

Topic: BEN Drowned Majora's Mask and Gaming Creepy Pasta

Showing 101 to 120 of 158

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

101. Posted:

mega wrote:

No. :p Never played it. Could you tell us what it is? O-O @Erica_Hartmann

Its "I have granted kids to hell", if you speed up the record of her song in the game.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

102. Posted:

Whoa, I didn't know there were such cryptic secrets in Super Mario 3D Land or Ashley's hidden message. I can see that there would be a connection between the beings in SMG2 and the UFO in SM3DL, because both games were developed by Nintendo EAD.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

103. Posted:

Maybe the next 3D Mario will add to the mystery?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

104. Posted:

I don't want more to it till nintendo tells us the secret of the hell valley level or what it is or why it keeps popping up in the new mario games.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

105. Posted:

Maybe it has something to do with the new Luigi's Mansion?

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

106. Posted:

Possibly imagine this: Luigi: finally i got rid of all the ghosts. ???: There is still one more challenge left. Luigi: Who said that? ???: We did.( those creepy people appear.) Luigi: who are you? ???: We are the hell valley trees from space. We have taken this mansion for our base of operations. If you wish to live you must fight us. That would make a interesting fight in my opinion. What does everyone else think about this?

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

107. Posted:

Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

SilverLeviathan

108. Posted:

@zoroarkrules What are you, a writer for Syfy exclusive films? :P

SilverLeviathan

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

109. Posted:

Lol ( maybe XD) I still want to know what they are. Tell us now nintendo.

AuthorMessage

Megajack

110. Posted:

Nintendo has done things like this before like the gary's raticate theory/ creepypasta.

I remember first playing Pokemon Red and getting to that part. I battled Gary and was like, " Where is the rat? " But... I was young and actually couldn't read well so I never bothered to read the text. :p

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Megajack

111. Posted:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

Maybe it has something to do with the new Luigi's Mansion?

Don't think it will. I actually don't think Nintendo should ever tell what all these secrets are and if the UFO and the HellValleyTree's are related or not. Its a fun mystery for people to try and figure out and its fun to hear peoples theories on them. :| I dunno. Its just my opinion.

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Mr-Metroid

112. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Oh, a well crafted creepy pasta, gotta love the Song of Healing played backwards.

O-O Freaky. Haven't listened to that in awhile...

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

AuthorMessage

Mr-Metroid

113. Posted:

You guys have all probably seen this video, but its a rumor of a Majora's Mask Wii U remake.

Yup. I don't know about you guys but this would be awesome! :D
I actually don't believe it though. :p Majora's Mask is to short of a game to be made on a new generation system. :p But maybe it could be a Wii U ware. :p

Edited on by Mr-Metroid

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

114. Posted:

I think that would be awesome as a wii U game. They are reviving yoshis island( i don't buy the mock up menu thing they wouldn't make something like that and leave there unless for teaser reasons.) so why not majora's mask.

AuthorMessage

Megajack

115. Posted:

Mr-Metroid wrote:

You guys have all probably seen this video, but its a rumor of a Majora's Mask Wii U remake.

Yup. I don't know about you guys but this would be awesome! :D
I actually don't believe it though. :p Majora's Mask is to short of a game to be made on a new generation system. :p But maybe it could be a Wii U ware. :p

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I think that would be awesome as a wii U game. They are reviving yoshis island( i don't buy the mock up menu thing they wouldn't make something like that and leave there unless for teaser reasons.) so why not majora's mask.

You've got to be kidding. -__- They should NEVER remake Majora's Mask. I don't know about you guys but what makes Majora's Mask my favorite Zelda game is the creepy, depressing feel of it. Also you may or may have not noticed, but the old looking graphics help with that creepy feel today. :) Also I don't think Nintendo could pull off exactly how great MM was the first time. Its just not possible. :p I actually think Nintendo didnt even try hard to make it creepy. They may have tried a little but not hard which in the end still worked out. So please Nintendo.... *no Majora's Mask for Wii U!

But, I would like them to put the orginal version on 3DS VC. That would be nice. :| But a remake? No thanks. Truthfully I wouldnt mind a Majora's Mask 2 though, with better graphics. I just don't want the original to be ruined. :)

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

116. Posted:

I could see a sequel but they could possibly make the games graphics a lot creepier with the hd if they wanted to but that is just my opinion.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

117. Posted:

@Mega You do realize that all you did was give good reasons of why you shouldn't make a sequel?
I would like to see a remake for 3ds, as Oot 3d worked out excellently. :3 But my opinion and your opinion don't matter in the long run, just let Ninty do what it wants. :P

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

118. Posted:

They could also do both. One for the Wii U and one for the 3ds as a remake.

AuthorMessage

Megajack

119. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Mega You do realize that all you did was give good reasons of why you shouldn't make a sequel?
I would like to see a remake for 3ds, as Oot 3d worked out excellently. :3 But my opinion and your opinion don't matter in the long run, just let Ninty do what it wants. :P

I guess. I just don't a remake. But I guess a sequel would be fine...

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

120. Posted:

Here are 3 pokemon ones enjoy( or be creeped out) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wnHNASQiOE. Sorry the video won't show does anyone know how to fix it?

Edited on by zoroarkrules25