Showing 41 to 60 of 122
41. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 02:39 BST
@TheBlackDragon-Yes,but what if they gasp team up!?
Edited on Thu 11th June, 2009 @ 02:39 by Knux
42. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 02:42 BST
well, one will be banned from posting, so i don't see the problem
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
43. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 03:00 BST
Who's to say Weird Adam is my evil twin and not the other way around? Food for thought.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
44. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 03:51 BST
Adam, if it comes down to you and Chicken Brutus, you'll have to be the one banned. It turns out that Chicken Brutus is a "contributor" to the site. So says Corbie. Who knew? What does he do here? Anyhow, we can't go banning contributors, now can we?
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
45. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 03:54 BST
You can't ban Adam.
He's like me, except people like him.
Anyhow, we can't go banning contributors, now can we?
I'd like to think I've contributed over the years so I'm in the clear.
46. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 03:57 BST
I think I remember Chicken posting some news article once. I found it odd that he punctuated it with "bock bock" instead of periods.
47. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 03:58 BST
Chicken Brutus contributes eggs to the Nintendo Life Fry up
This is good
48. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 03:59 BST
Could both of you be evil?
49. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 04:04 BST
Ban Dana, she gives me a headache.
No, wait - Ban Ana for always trying to trip me up.
...erm, or Ban Jo, I like him alright but he's always pickin' on me.
Edited on Thu 11th June, 2009 @ 04:11 by warioswoods
50. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 11:56 BST
Ladies and gentlemen, The Pun Master.
51. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 12:05 BST
This is the most accurate guess.
I did contribute a few news items for a while, but unfortunately (and I mean that sincerely) I've had to cease doing so due to my job being in flux. They're KIND of looking for excuses to close the office I work in, so getting caught posting news items to a Nintendo website might give them the justification they need.
I do actually have something special planned to contribute (Dazza will know what I mean) semi-regularly...I'm just trying to find the spare time to actually do it.
52. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 12:07 BST
Yes, I am a corny man. Feel free to participate.
53. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 15:26 BST
noooooooooooooooooooo, not Adam! Fuzzy doesn't post enough around here for us to quote him and laugh at the results!
I'll try and post more often then!
54. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 16:54 BST
Is this about the "cowboy" thing?
Direct quote: Bork, Bork, Bork
55. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 16:58 BST
What's the holdup? How long does banning a cowboy usually take?
56. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 17:01 BST
Let's just stick to the corny word-games. Anyone pallendromically-inclined?
Yo, ban Adam's ma, Dana, boy!
I'll be here all night, folks.
57. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 17:14 BST
"Debase not a madam," Adam atones a bed.
58. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 17:18 BST
2 to 3 shakes of a dogs leg??
59. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 17:52 BST
You can ban me, but you'll have to catch me first.
60. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 18:18 BST
"If I were," he nods, "nab me."
EDIT -- I deem bans done here: WiFi.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.