Showing 1 to 20 of 122
1. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:11 BST
No real reason. I just think it would be funny.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my new blog
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
2. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:13 BST
Ban him for a day. We'll have a barbecue with cake on that day.
Monster Hunter ID 4L8P93
3. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:14 BST
How do you make the crying smiley? I know how to do the frowning one, but it is insufficient for the task at hand.
Loose your heart like a clumsy bell.
4. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:15 BST
: ' (
And banning Adam would be weird. Do it.
Edited on Thu 11th June, 2009 @ 00:16 by pixelman
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Twitter: pixelpowa
5. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:17 BST
Never mind don't! He has awesome quotes.
6. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:17 BST
noooooooooooooooooooo, not Adam! Fuzzy doesn't post enough around here for us to quote him and laugh at the results!
the future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Twitter: theblackdragon
7. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:20 BST
8. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:21 BST
^ awesome quote be herez
9. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:25 BST
weirdadam wrote:(Thanks PixelMan.)^ awesome quote be herez
see, this is the kind of hilarity we'd miss if Adam were banned for a day D:
10. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:28 BST
Shoulda known Chicken Brutus started this thread the second I saw the title. Have you no shame at all? Probably not...
My Backloggery Not in common use, but I update with relevant friend codes. Look them up there.
11. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:28 BST
I feel at once loved and spurned.
12. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:30 BST
Well, I'M not spurning you, Adam. I'm spurning the doofus who started this thread on your behalf.
13. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:32 BST
So the consensus is to ban him, right?
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
14. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:33 BST
@weirdadam, I would be pleased if you would lower the case of the "P" and the "M". I'm quite sensitive to such things. It hurts my social figure.
15. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:34 BST
@Corbie: Only if he doesn't fix the case of my name.
16. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:36 BST
Corbie banned me twice just to mess with me.
17. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:37 BST
I think you should make it so when we quote pixelman its PixelMan
18. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:37 BST
Adam should win the starfy competition then ban him
This is good
19. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:41 BST
I would like it to say Super Pixel Man when we quote him, actually, but PixelMan would be okay, I guess.
And yes, Corbie, I think the consensus is to ban me. Let's get this show on the road already. I've never been banned before. I wonder what it feels like.
Also, sorry pixelman, I didn't know you were case-sensitive!
Edited on Thu 11th June, 2009 @ 00:41 by Adam
20. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 00:42 BST
HOT DAMN, there's another quote from Adam's apple!
Sorry, this topic has been locked.