Forums

Topic: Bad Jokes!

Posts 81 to 100 of 149

WolonzoPower

Alien_Mosky wrote:

mudjo wrote:

Why did the mushroom go to the party?

Because he was a fun guy!

But isn't fungi the plural and fungus is the singular? You don't say "One cacti"

And that's why it's a bad joke. Look at the name of the thread..

Mmm Chicken

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Prof_Clayton

Read the first 3 lines of my sig.

A:Its a bird!
B:Its a plane!
C:Why are you shouting? Its just a plane.

How do you dig a hole to China?
With a shovel.

So there's these three guys sitting at a bar...
Then they all walk away.

How do you pick up the world?
Do a hand-stand on the south pole.

How to be great parents:
-Sing to your kds encouraging and happy songs.
Rock a bye baby on the treetop
when the wind blows the cradle will rock

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

What's brown and sticky?
A stick

Why did Bigfoot destroy the shoe store?
His foot didn't fit

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Happy_Mask

Why did the joker viciously beat robin over the head with a crowbar to the point of death! Because he made a killer punch line.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Adam

Pixelman.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SirSmugleaf

This is a joke from a history class:
"He is pronounced Alexander the Great, because if he was Alexander the GRAPE, there would be a whole bunch of them!!!!!!"

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

TruthBeTold

PoshSnivy wrote:

This is a joke from a history class:
"He is pronounced Alexander the Great, because if he was Alexander the GRAPE, there would be a whole bunch of them!!!!!!"

It's sad I didn't get that right at first. Yeah college!

What did one lawyer say to the other lawyer...." We're both lawyers!"

Edited on by TruthBeTold

My Backloggery!
NNID: Punch
3DS FC: 2836-0160-7264

Tricoloryoshi

What did the lawyer name his son?
Nothing he only has a daughter.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

KAHN

Prof_Clayton wrote:

How do you dig a hole to China?
With a shovel.

FALSE. because of gravity, humans are pulled to the earth. but since the actual earth is outside the center, we live as close as we can to the center of the earth. if one were to dig a hole to china(and this is assuming that the earth is hollow, which in fact, it isnt.), one would not go to china, one would stay at the center of the earth, because that's where gravity is pulling you. i expected better of PROF_CLAYTON.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Wheels2050

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

How do you dig a hole to China?
With a shovel.

FALSE. because of gravity, humans are pulled to the earth. but since the actual earth is outside the center, we live as close as we can to the center of the earth. if one were to dig a hole to china(and this is assuming that the earth is hollow, which in fact, it isnt.), one would not go to china, one would stay at the center of the earth, because that's where gravity is pulling you. i expected better of PROF_CLAYTON.

So how do you explain my ability to climb a ladder?

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

TruthBeTold

Did you hear about the agnostic insominiac who had dyslexia? He stayed up all night wondering if there was a dog.

My Backloggery!
NNID: Punch
3DS FC: 2836-0160-7264

WolonzoPower

How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on it! Get it, unique=you sneak?

Mmm Chicken

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

KAHN

Wheels2050 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

How do you dig a hole to China?
With a shovel.

FALSE. because of gravity, humans are pulled to the earth. but since the actual earth is outside the center, we live as close as we can to the center of the earth. if one were to dig a hole to china(and this is assuming that the earth is hollow, which in fact, it isnt.), one would not go to china, one would stay at the center of the earth, because that's where gravity is pulling you. i expected better of PROF_CLAYTON.

So how do you explain my ability to climb a ladder?

easy. gravity is the force pulling you down.when you climb a ladder, you use the force of your arm to pull you up. you apply more force than gravity.

KAHN

Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Bulbousaur

What do you call a servant who likes citrus fruits?

A lemon-maid.

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Wheels2050

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Wheels2050 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

How do you dig a hole to China?
With a shovel.

FALSE. because of gravity, humans are pulled to the earth. but since the actual earth is outside the center, we live as close as we can to the center of the earth. if one were to dig a hole to china(and this is assuming that the earth is hollow, which in fact, it isnt.), one would not go to china, one would stay at the center of the earth, because that's where gravity is pulling you. i expected better of PROF_CLAYTON.

So how do you explain my ability to climb a ladder?

easy. gravity is the force pulling you down.when you climb a ladder, you use the force of your arm to pull you up. you apply more force than gravity.

My point exactly.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic