Wheels2050

101. Posted:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Wheels2050 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

How do you dig a hole to China?
With a shovel.

FALSE. because of gravity, humans are pulled to the earth. but since the actual earth is outside the center, we live as close as we can to the center of the earth. if one were to dig a hole to china(and this is assuming that the earth is hollow, which in fact, it isnt.), one would not go to china, one would stay at the center of the earth, because that's where gravity is pulling you. i expected better of PROF_CLAYTON.

So how do you explain my ability to climb a ladder?

easy. gravity is the force pulling you down.when you climb a ladder, you use the force of your arm to pull you up. you apply more force than gravity.

My point exactly.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

102. Posted:

So three lawyers are talking,
Nothing happend.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

103. Posted:

Wheels2050 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Wheels2050 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

With a shovel.

FALSE. because of gravity, humans are pulled to the earth. but since the actual earth is outside the center, we live as close as we can to the center of the earth. if one were to dig a hole to china(and this is assuming that the earth is hollow, which in fact, it isnt.), one would not go to china, one would stay at the center of the earth, because that's where gravity is pulling you. i expected better of PROF_CLAYTON.

easy. gravity is the force pulling you down.when you climb a ladder, you use the force of your arm to pull you up. you apply more force than gravity.

My point exactly.

Y U OVERANALYZE A JOKE IN THE "BAD JOKES" THREAD? :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

104. Posted:

TruthBeTold wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

This is a joke from a history class:
"He is pronounced Alexander the Great, because if he was Alexander the GRAPE, there would be a whole bunch of them!!!!!!"

It's sad I didn't get that right at first. Yeah college!

What did one lawyer say to the other lawyer...." We're both lawyers!"

Oh, gawd, not the anti-jokes!

Well, instead of me regurgitating them, just look at this site with many great jokes!
http://www.quickmeme.com/Anti-Joke-Chicken/popular/1/
(WARNING: many of these jokes are dangerously funny. Bladder leakage possible...)

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

105. Posted:

How many people does it take to eat an entire Cow in one sitting?

STAR JONES!

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

106. Posted:

PoshSnivy wrote:

Well, instead of me regurgitating them, just look at this site with many great jokes!
(WARNING: many of these jokes are dangerously funny. Bladder leakage possible...)

My favorite was the Coffee and Diabetes one HAHAHA

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

107. Posted:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

My favorite was the Coffee and Diabetes one HAHAHA

Yeah! There are a lot of good ones, aren't there!

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

KAHN

108. Posted:

Wheels2050 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Wheels2050 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

With a shovel.

My point exactly.

when you let go of that ladder, you fall off. MY point. explain to me why we don't float off into space. because gravity keeps us down. if we jump or climb a ladder, we apply more force than gravity. however, we can't jump THAT high, or climb a ladder THAT long, so when we do (do, meaning jump or climb), we don't stray too far from gravity's pull, so we fall down. we are pulled as far as we can to the center of the earth, which is why we live on the surface. if there was a hole in the surface leading to the center of Earth, and we made it there, we would no longer be pulled by gravity, since we're in the center, where gravity is pulling us. gravity would be pulling US. MY point exactly.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

109. Posted:

So the threads gone from bad jokes to physics class?

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

110. Posted:

This thread is becoming a bad joke........

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

111. Posted:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Wheels2050 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Wheels2050 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

With a shovel.

My point exactly.

when you let go of that ladder, you fall off. MY point. explain to me why we don't float off into space. because gravity keeps us down. if we jump or climb a ladder, we apply more force than gravity. however, we can't jump THAT high, or climb a ladder THAT long, so when we do (do, meaning jump or climb), we don't stray too far from gravity's pull, so we fall down. we are pulled as far as we can to the center of the earth, which is why we live on the surface. if there was a hole in the surface leading to the center of Earth, and we made it there, we would no longer be pulled by gravity, since we're in the center, where gravity is pulling us. gravity would be pulling US. MY point exactly.

All I was getting at is that, if you dug a hole through the Earth, once you got past the centre (and are then digging 'up' instead of 'down) you could dig ahead of yourself, and pull yourself along the resulting tunnel - resulting in you climbing your hole, just like a ladder.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

112. Posted:

Wheels2050 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Wheels2050 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Wheels2050 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

With a shovel.

My point exactly.

All I was getting at is that, if you dug a hole through the Earth, once you got past the centre (and are then digging 'up' instead of 'down) you could dig ahead of yourself, and pull yourself along the resulting tunnel - resulting in you climbing your hole, just like a ladder.

If this is all one big joke well then.....it's pretty bad! I see what you two did there ;D. Good job staying on subject guys! :3

Edited on by Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

Gioku

113. Posted:

Two men walk into a bar. The first man says, "I'll have some H₂0, please". The second man says, "That sounds good, I'll have some H₂0 too".

The second man died.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

114. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Two men walk into a bar. The first man says, "I'll have some H₂0, please". The second man says, "That sounds good, I'll have some H₂0 too".

The second man died.

LOL

A girl named Mississippi goes to a glasses store and says "I need a pair of glasses".
The man says "Why? You already have 4 eyes."

LOL

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Gioku

115. Posted:

Hippocrates walks into a bar and orders a beer. Then, Hippocrates walks into a bar and orders a beer. What do you have?

A Paradox!
(gotta say that one out loud to get it!)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

116. Posted:

Music humor!

If you're lost in the woods, who do you ask for directions? An out of tune alto saxophone player, an in tune tenor saxophone player, or Santa Claus?

The out of tune alto saxophone player. The other two don't exist.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

117. Posted:

Once upon a time in a magical land, there lived a snake named Nate. In this land, actually rather close to Nate's house, there was a great road, and next to this road was a lever. The lever was ancient, and the myth around the lever was that if you were to push it, it would trigger the end of the world. One day, Nate was slithering down the road. When he came upon the lever, he began crossing the road so he could get a look at it. At the same moment, a truck came zooming around the corner, and the driver found himself in a dilemma: either hit the snake and run him over, or swerve, hit the lever, and end the world. Needless to say, the driver ran over Nate and went on his merry way. What's the moral of this story?

Better Nate than lever.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

118. Posted:

That's right!! By you reading this text means you're acknowledging the revival for this bad joke of a thread.....

Edited on by Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

Retomplay

119. Posted:

there was a farmer who had two chickens. a black one and a dog

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter: retomplay

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

120. Posted:

Happy Birthday Bad Joke Thread!

What's Walter White's favorite school subject?
Math!

What happened to the guy with no body and no nose?
Nobody Knows

Us humans, turtles, cats, and octopuses at NL may not be huge fans of these jokes. But if dogs saw these jokes, they'd love them so much, they'd give us comedians a round of an appawse

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus