Showing 81 to 100 of 681
81. Posted: Fri 15th Jan 2010 16:05 GMT
I'm lazy, just stuck up the Defender marquee...still need to do an avatar as well.
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
82. Posted: Sat 23rd Jan 2010 22:24 GMT
I got one of these a few weeks ago. Just got around to making a banner for it. Still need to add a lot of my older games though, but I'll do that whenever I feel like it
83. Posted: Sat 23rd Jan 2010 22:52 GMT
Backloggery is awesome. I still need to add the rest of the games to it.I've also added some friends.
Edited on Sat 23rd January, 2010 @ 22:52 by StarBoy91
I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own
84. Posted: Sun 24th Jan 2010 21:36 GMT
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
85. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 20:14 GMT
Just added a banner on my Backloggery page.
86. Posted: Thu 28th Jan 2010 15:52 GMT
New theme. http://www.backloggery.com/ninten
Dragons are cool~ Wii FC: 8902 4871 6029 9319http://backloggery.com/ninten
[19:48] Ninten: lz, your avatar is weird.[19:48] Ninten: Reggie is like..."Duh, no Mother series for you Americans!"[19:49] lz2010: That was the point Ninten ;)
87. Posted: Mon 8th Mar 2010 00:28 GMT
Can somebody tell me about Backloggery? Is it another one of those "Addicting" sites? The one thing i don't need is another one of those
Mario Kart Wii FC: 1762-5158-8929 Name: BobberyFanBrawl FC: 2364-1754-7283 Name: BF98 ExciteBots FC: 0990-3629-1936 Name: Bobbery
88. Posted: Mon 8th Mar 2010 00:33 GMT
Backoggery is a good site, BobberyFan, where you can update every game you own (whether they're unfinished, beaten, completed, or mastered). You can also add friends.
Edited on Mon 8th March, 2010 @ 00:36 by StarBoy91
89. Posted: Mon 8th Mar 2010 00:45 GMT
So thats what this is
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
90. Posted: Mon 8th Mar 2010 00:53 GMT
Backloggery has actually motivated me to complete quite a few of my games. It is a great tool for serious gamers who are easily distracted.
[insert 25 Cents here to play]
91. Posted: Mon 8th Mar 2010 02:26 GMT
Alright, made and Account and currently adding games
92. Posted: Mon 8th Mar 2010 02:28 GMT
Added you on Backloggery, BobberyFan.
93. Posted: Mon 8th Mar 2010 02:48 GMT
New Pokemon theme!
94. Posted: Mon 8th Mar 2010 05:31 GMT
I've had mine for a while, but didn't bother posting in here. Link's in the sig if anyone's interested.
I'll add you if you add me.
Edited on Mon 8th March, 2010 @ 05:33 by Min
The most minlicious of them all.
Nintendo Network ID: Minlicious
95. Posted: Mon 8th Mar 2010 18:49 GMT
Hey guys, here's a question I have:If i am playing a GameCube game on a Wii, would i list the system as Wii and original system GameCube? or just GameCube All the way?
96. Posted: Mon 8th Mar 2010 18:51 GMT
Just list it as a GameCube game.
By the way, I made a new theme yesterday. Link is in my sig.
97. Posted: Thu 11th Mar 2010 02:47 GMT
Alright, can somebody explain "Banner's" to me? and Themes? I could use some help
98. Posted: Thu 11th Mar 2010 03:52 GMT
@BF98: You know what a regular banner is? It's essentially the same thing. You can create one on a program like Microsoft Paint and then upload it on a site like Photobucket or Image Shack. If you're not feeling creative, you can find one on the internet. Hope that cleared it up a little bit.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
99. Posted: Thu 11th Mar 2010 03:57 GMT
This is mine
100. Posted: Thu 11th Mar 2010 04:03 GMT
Link's in the sig, not that anyone cares.
I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt