Forums

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Posts 681 to 683 of 683

edhe

Always an annoyance when you have to posthumously add a game to your backloggery, breaking your momentum.

I couldn't remember if I owned Rayman Origins on the Wii, and it wasn't on my backloggery, but it turns out I do, and so, after beating Chrono Trigger DS (20 hours), I had to add the game to my backloggery, and now I'm back to a backlog score of +3...

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

CanisWolfred

Alrighty, finally started updating my Backloggery page again. Got all the physical games up to date, now I just gotta work on adding my digital games...slowly. Probably in a lot of chunks. I have too many, and that's excluding the ones I damn well know I'd never play, like the Humble Bundle crap I flooded my Steam library with...but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day. Gives me time to figure out what theme I want to go with...the current one is so dreary...

Oh, and before I forget: If anyone still uses the Backloggery has me on their friends list, could you please messege me? I nuked my friends list while I was gone so I wouldn't be tempted to buy a gazillion games (...it sort of worked, at least), but now I see that I could've just limited the amount that's displayed on my page, even hiding them entirely...and now there's no member search, so there's no way for me to contact everyone...even one messege from one person would make this a gazilion times easier...

EDIT: Thank you, Starboy and DarkSquid! That was big help...actually, not sure if both of you still post on this forum, but hey. At least from there I could check go through other people's multi-taps and re-add some people (and maybe add some new people, it's been a while). I still got plenty o' space, of course, but now I can mainly focus on logging and/or playing my games.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

RevolverLink

I actually changed my BL theme a couple of months ago, but I'm now sporting a Misadventures of Tron Bonne theme and I've been quite pleased with how it turned out.

Also, I don't post on NL nearly as much as I used to, but it's great to see you back around this parts, Canis.

Avatar - Tsukino Usagi (Sailor Moon)
Currently Playing - Octopath Traveler, Last Window: The Secret of Cape West
The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic