Forums

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Posts 541 to 560 of 678

GameLord08

Guess whose BL got a makeover~
To all those who were in chat last night, no, not the Peach and Sonic one. Changed the banner. >:]

GameLord08

Deviant_Mugen

The link is broken, GL. Your new theme looks good, though, if a bit evil...

I should change my theme, my current one's been up for months...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

supermario4ever

My Backloggery theme is simple, but I'm glad, there's a website, where I can maintain my games: http://backloggery.com/supermario4ever
The comments are in my language, because I can't express myself perfectly in english.

Edited on by supermario4ever

My blog | Super Mario fansite | My Backloggery | Last.fm profile |

Switch Friend Code: SW-2402-2783-5714 | 3DS Friend Code: 5000-5289-9408 | My Nintendo: Attila_NL | Nintendo Network ID: sm4e86 | Twitter:

Deviant_Mugen

@supermario4ever: Wow, that's bright. It looks good, though...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

GameLord08

Ah, yeah, the link in my post is broken. Use my signature link instead, the helloggery one.

GameLord08

TeeJay

Oh. Didn't know there was a Backloggery thread. Or if I did, I forgot. My memory sucks.

Here's my backloggery. The theme is darkness and antihero and the like. My banner is randomized between, like, 6 different pics or something, so refreshing the page will get you a different banner. (or the same one, remember it's randomized)

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

HandheldGuru97

You people should add me, here it is if you don't want to look in my sig. http://www.backloggery.com/square_enixfan

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

KoiTenchi

Joined NL's forums not too long ago and definitely interested if anyone wants to add me on Backloggery!

I've been trying to keep myself specifically up to date with my 3DS backloggery as I bought the system around the same time I started backlogging. That being said, I have a few questions for debate on certain games if fellow backloggers are interested:

Mario Kart 7 (I figure beaten always just equals seeing the credits, but complete? I figure 3 Star Ranking on all cups? Or what?)
Star Fox 64 3D (I got all the medals in the main game but figured this shouldn't count as a C since I don't have them all in Score Attack...)
Pushmo (Figure this counts as complete as soon as I beat the post game pushmos, regardless of user made ones.)
VVVVVV (I'm figuring I need all the trinkets on ALL the levels included for a C?)

RevolverLink

Sometimes I have really good streaks where I work through a nice chunk of my backlog, but even with the aid of Backloggery, I'm terrible at finishing my Steam games. And my RPGs.

Oh, and anyone can feel free to add me. I made Radiant Historia my theme a while back, on the basis that Radiant Historia is wonderful.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

TeeJay

Changed my BL to a cheerful Spirit Tracks theme, since I've recently gotten back into playing it over again.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Birdman

That "Minion of Baak'laag" symbol thing is about the only thing keeping me motivated to finish up my games. I use mine more to keep track of games than for motivation to beat said games.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

KoiTenchi

If anyone wants to add me, my backloggery is in my signature. I'm a big 3DS gamer (Working on a number of retail, 3DSware and Ambassador games), but I also still play quite a bit of Wii and PS2. I love getting peoples opinions through backloggery on different games they're in the process of playing, especially if we have similar tastes.

If you add me, let me know and I'll add you back!

Sneaker13

I've added you.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Birdman

@ClaytonLuigi - {url=Insert your Backlog's url here}Type whatever your want the link your Backloggery to say here{/url}

Switch the { and } to [ and ] and change the text where I said to insert stuff and you should be fine.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.