Forums

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Posts 501 to 520 of 678

Jango-Forest

Stine wrote:

Here's my sparkling new Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/stine

Sorry for slowing the site down while I added all my games. D:

Now I'm going to sleep.

Same here. Except obviously I don't have the same backloggery as you.

Jango-Forest

Birdman

I've had one for awhile, feel free to add me.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Epic

Im new on this link in my profile.

PSN: Epic-ZX

GameLord08

Mine's in my signature, and I'm probably the only person with the crappiest games, certified.

GameLord08

Deviant_Mugen

Man, it's been quite a while since I last used BL. I like what they did with the new layout and presentation, it makes everything look nice and sleek...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

cheetahman91

Mickeymac wrote:

I'm starting a cookie fest (play games, one at a time, that are chosen with the BL Fortune Cookie). Anybody else wanna join?

I'll give it a shot.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

CanisWolfred

cheetahman91 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

I'm starting a cookie fest (play games, one at a time, that are chosen with the BL Fortune Cookie). Anybody else wanna join?

I'll give it a shot.

Cool, I'll be keeping track of it on my Backloggery page. Just leave a comment on my BL telling me what game you're playing, and be sure to let me know when you're done. If you choose to go on to a new one, let me know as well, k? We'll be using this thread and the Backloggery for discussion.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

HandheldGuru97

Could some of you visit my Backlog, it's lonely.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Kingbuilder

Metroid Marathon starts Wednesday, June 15th. One month from this date get as much progress done in all of your metroid games as you can. Anyone who wants to participate can! I'll notify your arrival by adding your name into my Page Note Text

Hope you join the marathon and long live metroid!

http://www.backloggery.com/Kingbuilder

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Deviant_Mugen

@Kingbuilder: Now that's a marathon I can get behind. I'm still not sure whether I'll participate or not, given that I recently did it on my own, so jot me down as a 'maybe'. Also, if this covers all Metroid games, then I'll need to procure a copy of Hunters, which is the only one I don't own/have yet to pass...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Kingbuilder

Mugen wrote:

@Kingbuilder: Now that's a marathon I can get behind. I'm still not sure whether I'll participate or not, given that I recently did it on my own, so jot me down as a 'maybe'. Also, if this covers all Metroid games, then I'll need to procure a copy of Hunters, which is the only one I don't own/have yet to pass...

Yeah, this is for all of the Metroid games. I, myself, don't own any of the handheld Metroid games. I've played all of them, but don't own any of them. So I'm going to only be playing the console games.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

SwitchVogel

I'm completely new to backloggery and have no idea how to change colors. Help Please?

Evisceratorloggery 4 out of 3 people are bad with fractions.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0075-2784-4710 | Nintendo Network ID: EvisceratorX

GameLord08

@EvisceratorX - Under My Backloggery, click on Options. In Options, click on Page Theme. You can then alter the design of your page from there, banner, colours et al.

GameLord08

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Mickeymac wrote:

i might be willing to do this once a couple of my other games are finished. I assume one at a time you mean, play nothing else until you :B: that game?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

CanisWolfred

Kainard wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

i might be willing to do this once a couple of my other games are finished. I assume one at a time you mean, play nothing else until you :B: that game?

Actually, I just mean don't Cookie 5 at a time like one member tried to do. Only cookie one game at a time. Then when you're done, you can cookie another one.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JeanLuc_Vaycard

oh i see what you're saying. I like the choice that it gave me too which was Etrian Odyssey. Haven't dug that one out in a long time. im in. and i only pulled out one cookie.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.