Showing 481 to 500 of 664
481. Posted: Fri 3rd Jun 2011 18:32 BST
Don't really now why I registered, but I did 'n' stuff. Yay, BL is back 'n' stuff.
Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.
482. Posted: Fri 3rd Jun 2011 21:01 BST
Going to register in few minutes.
Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Check my Youtube channel out!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan
483. Posted: Fri 3rd Jun 2011 22:42 BST
I have registered(sorry for double post)
484. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 00:28 BST
Is the site lagging for anybody else now?I blame the noobs
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
485. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 01:51 BST
yeh it's lagging for me I blame myself and all the other people who registered
486. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 01:53 BST
It makes it impossible for me to add all the games that I need to add.
Edited on Sat 4th June, 2011 @ 01:53 by HandheldGuru97
487. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 02:01 BST
It's impossible because all the new folks are adding they're games.
Don't add games and let the server cope.
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
488. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 02:37 BST
Yeah, i was going to change my theme, but with the lag, the edit page loads all f'd up. Meh. Noobs.Rabbits.
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar
489. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 02:53 BST
Here's my sparkling new Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/stine
Sorry for slowing the site down while I added all my games. D:
Now I'm going to sleep.
3DS code: 2878-9571-7307Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097PSN ID: Stines92My Backloggery
490. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 02:54 BST
Here's my sparkling new Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/stineSorry for slowing the site down while I added all my games. D:Now I'm going to sleep.
Hakuna Matata o.O
491. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:02 BST
Just a few questions how how do you add people? Also how do you change colors? How do make your sig Backloggery look like this Lumaloggery with a link to the Backloggery.
492. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:03 BST
It took me 1 minute just to log in.Srsly.
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
493. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:07 BST
1. Go to the persons page you want to add and click on the green +2. My Backloggery > Options > Page Theme3. (url=www.backloggery.com/whatever)Lumaloggery(/url) - Using [ where there are (.
494. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:13 BST
@AviatorThank you so much.
495. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:21 BST
I feel like I have so much seniority over all the noobs that just registered today! Bow down to me, nooblets!
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
496. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:22 BST
Anyway, I would like for all the people that I just insulted to add me D:www.backloggery.com/briunj04
497. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:38 BST
Made an account earlier, but not expecting the "Add game" feature to work properly for a few days while it gets whored out to all the fellow new users.
BedloggeryCurrently playingPokemon Black (DS)Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)
498. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 05:13 BST
just finished designing my bl links in the sig
not like anybody would like to add me anyway >_>
499. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 05:56 BST
Hopefully registration closes again soon lol. This server overload constantly gets annoying. We had a few months there with little problems. Demn nubz!
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
500. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 05:58 BST
I'd rather have megasuperservers... but those are more expensive sadly.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy