Showing 481 to 500 of 624
481. Posted: Fri 3rd Jun 2011 18:32 BST
Don't really now why I registered, but I did 'n' stuff. Yay, BL is back 'n' stuff.
Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.
482. Posted: Fri 3rd Jun 2011 21:01 BST
Going to register in few minutes.
Formally Square-enixFan. Come on Square (and Enix) come back to the land...of BUTTONS
Thank you SNK for making the Neo Geo Pocket Color, because it is awesome
3DS friend code1289-8230-2854
Check my Youtube channel out!
483. Posted: Fri 3rd Jun 2011 22:42 BST
I have registered(sorry for double post)
484. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 00:28 BST
Is the site lagging for anybody else now?I blame the noobs
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
485. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 01:51 BST
yeh it's lagging for me I blame myself and all the other people who registered
congratulations you have just unlocked my signature
486. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 01:53 BST
It makes it impossible for me to add all the games that I need to add.
Edited on Sat 4th June, 2011 @ 01:53 by Neo-GeoFan
487. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 02:01 BST
It's impossible because all the new folks are adding they're games.
Don't add games and let the server cope.
I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south
I am an art popist. I assign art to things that are popular. I place new meaning on that which already exist.
We could belong together.
Sony Entertainment Network: naviator_9
Nintendo Network ID: Aviator9
488. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 02:37 BST
Yeah, i was going to change my theme, but with the lag, the edit page loads all f'd up. Meh. Noobs.Rabbits.
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Lindsey Stirling is as awesome as She-Ra. Perhaps even more so.
[22:54] Emeralds: Well it is intrestingly wrongfully naughty and giggledfuilled i'd be fiilish not to approve u_U
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319
489. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 02:53 BST
Here's my sparkling new Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/stine
Sorry for slowing the site down while I added all my games. D:
Now I'm going to sleep.
3DS code: 2878-9571-7307Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097PSN ID: Stines92My Backloggery
490. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 02:54 BST
Here's my sparkling new Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/stineSorry for slowing the site down while I added all my games. D:Now I'm going to sleep.
Hakuna Matata o.O
491. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:02 BST
Just a few questions how how do you add people? Also how do you change colors? How do make your sig Backloggery look like this Lumaloggery with a link to the Backloggery.
492. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:03 BST
It took me 1 minute just to log in.Srsly.
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL
493. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:07 BST
1. Go to the persons page you want to add and click on the green +2. My Backloggery > Options > Page Theme3. (url=www.backloggery.com/whatever)Lumaloggery(/url) - Using [ where there are (.
494. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:13 BST
@AviatorThank you so much.
495. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:21 BST
I feel like I have so much seniority over all the noobs that just registered today! Bow down to me, nooblets!
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
496. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:22 BST
Anyway, I would like for all the people that I just insulted to add me D:www.backloggery.com/briunj04
497. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 03:38 BST
Made an account earlier, but not expecting the "Add game" feature to work properly for a few days while it gets whored out to all the fellow new users.
BedloggeryCurrently playingPokemon Black (DS)Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)
498. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 05:13 BST
just finished designing my bl links in the sig
not like anybody would like to add me anyway >_>
499. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 05:56 BST
Hopefully registration closes again soon lol. This server overload constantly gets annoying. We had a few months there with little problems. Demn nubz!
We first fought... in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change. - Serj Tankian
500. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 05:58 BST
I'd rather have megasuperservers... but those are more expensive sadly.
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Twitter: pixelpowa