Forums

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Posts 141 to 160 of 678

Useless_Account

Making a backloggery. Will take time. Add me on there as PureTimer. Should be newest member and will add games when I'm done making a list and such.

Useless_Account

StarBoy91

No prob, cheetah.

To each their own

Sneaker13

Backloggery has one big problem in my eyes. It lacks a database. I would love to add a game and just see which other users have this game or are playing this game at the moment.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

StarBoy91

Sneaker13 wrote:

Backloggery has one big problem in my eyes. It lacks a database. I would love to add a game and just see which other users have this game or are playing this game at the moment.

Y'know, that's not a bad idea. Although, I can't wait to review my games on Backloggery (once they enable the Review option).
@Sneaker - this is probably irrelevant, but you're the only other user on Backloggery I know of (besides me) that has Mr. Nutz for the SNES.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Sneaker13

I doubt I'm the only one (my idea would solve this problem though). But I love Mr. Nutz on the SNES. Even though I have never finished it, it's a great game with fantastic graphics. Might pick it up again soon. But too many games.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -

StarBoy91

I also own Mr. Nutz, and I think it's a wonderful platformer. The visuals are beautiful and the soundtrack is excellently composed and atmospheric. I managed to beat it twice.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Sneaker13

I haven't played it in ages, but if I remember correctly there was no save function and no password function. That kind of stopped me from finishing the game back then. But maybe soon I will finish it. I have to say that Backloggery do motivate me to finish my games just so I can change the status of a game.

Friendcodes:

StarBoy91

Yep, Mr. Nutz has to be beaten in one sitting. I like how, in my copy [NA] of the game, I could choose whether to have the English or the French language [the game was originally released in Europe] on.
It also is one of the very few platformers I played where the running and shooting actions are not executed from the same button [I choose Y to run and X to shoot].
It's underrated, in my opinion.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Aviator

@Dragoon it posts it so your friends can see what you posted.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Big_A2

So do you mean it posts it on both your page and the page your posting on? Or does it post it on all your friends pages (or something like that)?

Aviator

It posts it as your recent activity.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

SuperPeach

Well I'm almost done making my BL!

@Big A2 Thats what I thought it was supposed to do also.

SuperPeach

SuperPeach

How can I make my own banner and avatar and get on my BL?

Edit: I notice a lot of people put their name and age. Is it safe to do that or will I have to worry about creepy people stalking the internet?

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

irken004

SuperPeach wrote:

Edit: I notice a lot of people put their name and age. Is it safe to do that or will I have to worry about creepy people stalking the internet?

I used a free image editing program called GIMP, but you could use Microsoft Paint to add text to an image for ur banner.

As for the age and stuff, I would think it is safe, but I'd rather just put a username.

SuperPeach

irken004 wrote:

SuperPeach wrote:

I used a free image editing program called GIMP, but you could use Microsoft Paint to add text to an image for ur banner.

As for the age and stuff, I would think it is safe, but I'd rather just put a username.

And how do I get the banner onto my BL?

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

StarBoy91

If you want to, you could add your first name (leave out the middle and last names).

To each their own

irken004

SuperPeach wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperPeach wrote:

And how do I get the banner onto my BL?

You would have to upload it somewhere online, like photobucket or facebook or myspace. Once that it done, you can right-click on the image, copy the URL and paste it into the edit banner box on BL

SuperPeach

Is there any way to do it without joining something? I have limited computer access because I use my dad's computer and email.

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.