Showing 121 to 140 of 681
121. Posted: Thu 8th Apr 2010 04:22 BST
What happened to ToonLink's Backloggery? http://backloggery.com/toon_link
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
122. Posted: Thu 8th Apr 2010 04:27 BST
Has ToonLink left? 'cause his background and text are black; he's not playing; his messages are gone; his games are gone; his Friends List is absent; and his avatar is gone.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own
123. Posted: Thu 8th Apr 2010 04:34 BST
Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
124. Posted: Thu 8th Apr 2010 05:24 BST
My Fatal Frame theme was starting to creep a lot of people out (including me ).So! It has been changed to Baldur's Gate!
Edited on Thu 8th April, 2010 @ 05:24 by BleachFan
I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
125. Posted: Thu 8th Apr 2010 10:52 BST
I've added everyone below my post. Add me too please.
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Friendcodes:Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 - 3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287
126. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 03:50 BST
Brand new King of The Hill theme. Link in sig. The Sega banner may come back eventually.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
127. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 11:42 BST
how do you make a backloggery?
128. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 11:57 BST
Click Here then click Register in the top left corner. Fill out that schtuff and you're a member!
[insert 25 Cents here to play]
129. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 12:33 BST
Just updated by backloggery with all my NES and SNES games, will be doing my 64 games soon
Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!
Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter: chunky_droid
130. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 12:35 BST
131. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 13:50 BST
Added the last three. Add me too: http://backloggery.com/sneaker
132. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 14:00 BST
Here's mine if anyone's interested. The fourtune cookie is telling me to play Super Mario Land next.
Geez, some of you guys have a lot of games.
EDIT: You know Sneaker, you don't have to add me if you don't want to...
Edited on Fri 23rd April, 2010 @ 14:05 by Big_A2
133. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 14:45 BST
I don't have a backloggery but I'm interested in making one. What is it for? What does it do?
Edited on Fri 23rd April, 2010 @ 14:55 by SuperPeach
134. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 15:03 BST
@superpeach basically, it keeps track of what games you have and haven't beaten. You can also message people, and there are some other features.
Just let it happen.
Nintendo Network ID: Percentful
135. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 15:09 BST
I did it! I joined! Soon I'll post a link.
136. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 15:56 BST
There's the link! its a work in progress right now. How do it make a banner and avatar for it?
EDIT: Right now I'm using stuff I found online but how can I make one and put it on the page?
Edited on Fri 23rd April, 2010 @ 16:33 by SuperPeach
137. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 20:43 BST
Edited on Fri 23rd April, 2010 @ 20:43 by Reala
138. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 20:48 BST
Added you as a friend, SuperToadstool. I also added irken long ago (but he still hasn't sent a reply saying "added you as his/her friend").
139. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 20:49 BST
140. Posted: Fri 23rd Apr 2010 22:55 BST
Here's a stupid question: I noticed a couple of users on my page edited their comment. Could somebody please explain to me how you do that?
Also, I added SuperPeach, Reala, Chunky Droid, irken004, and Big A2.