Forums

Topic: Backloggery Central

Posts 141 to 152 of 152

Stuffgamer1

@KanrakusPizza: Umm...you want us to tell you what we think, but not tell you it sucks? Well, what if we think it sucks? Conflicting instructions! How corporate of you.

Not to say I DO think it sucks; actually, I'm more-or-less indifferent. I have no room to talk at any rate, since I just plastered a picture I found on a website for PSP wallpapers a long time ago on there (I think it looks very nice there, but still...it's pretty lazy).

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

brooks83

One of these days, I will get around to making a Backloggery. And KP I actually think that banner is pretty good.

brooks83

StarBoy91

That's a nice banner, Pizza.

To each their own

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Oh how I would kill for some artistic ability lol.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SonicMaster

Hey, y'all. I think since there's no freakin way I can catch up on my backloggery, I'll be starting over. Just to let you know.

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

oh, sorry, scratch that. it won't be as hard as I thought. I will be renovating it, though.

SonicMaster

Aviator

There's an EDIT button!?!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

SonicMaster

Hey y'all! Have a new BL theme! This time, it's PSIV.

SonicMaster

Big_A2

SonicMaster wrote:

Hey y'all! Have a new BL theme! This time, it's PSIV.

I quite like it. Maybe the picture shouldn't be stretched though...

Sneaker13

NL should really work on a decent search function. Two similair threads and the other one is even longer. I guess there are more BL threads too. But I've add everyone from the last two pages.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.