Forums

Posts 141 to 151 of 151

Rensch

It will undoubtedly win the oscar for best visual performance. Heck, this is he most visually advanced flick in the history of cinema.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Link79

I'm still impressed by star wars. Even the old ones. It's amazing what they can do in movies. I haven't seen Avatar yet but I'll probably check it out eventually.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

That_Guy_from_Faxana

The film is rather entertaining, and Sigourny Weaver is awesome as usual. Liked the human colonel too, very amusing guy. The film isn´t original at all, but worth watching. Oscars material? Probably for FX, but nothing else.

That_Guy_from_Faxana

Kid_A

Oscar Nominations are in: Avatar IS nominated for best picture, along with Up--the first animated movie to be nominated for best picture (and the movie that really deserves to win)

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

StarBoy91

Up is a great movie. Can't believe I missed out on the opportunity to watch it in theatres. It was really great.

To each their own

Kid_A

StarBoy91 wrote:

Up is a great movie. Can't believe I missed out on the opportunity to watch it in theatres. It was really great.

I sincerely hope it wins best picture. I have a nasty feeling that the Hurt Locker will win, but it's about damn time Pixar gets recognized for their brilliance, because Up is quite possibly their best film.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Sneaker13

I don't think Up is Pixar's best. There were two scene's in it that were the best thing Pixar have ever done. But I don't think Up is good enough to be movie of the year. But I haven't seen much of the others. Will be a while till they reach Europe.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

almostnacho

Untitled
I had to post this. Hope it's not already on; I was skimming just to check.

Edited on by almostnacho

I'm back with a shiny new 3DS, yay!
FC: 5370-0428-9949
Walker is the best Animal Crossing character ever.

Sneaker13

I watched it a few days ago. A good movie, but all the hype and the many Oscar nominations are way to much. Pandora looks marvellous, absolutely amazing. But I had a hard time getting used to the blue characters. The war at the end is fun and a true spectacle. The music is fantastic too. It reminded me a lot about Titanic (from Horner too). The story bugs me though. It's oke, but nothing special. It's predictable, full of cliches, no depth in the characters and there are to many weird and strange things. Acting is good. Rodriguez is great, but her ending is badly worked out. She deserved more. Sam Worthington is cool, as human. As blue man, he is not so good. But Stephen Lang steals the show. He's a f'ing bad ass. Damn, what an awesome bad guy.

So a good movie, but not worth all the hype and the Oscar nominations. It will win and deserve the technical Oscars, but nothing more.

BTW, Beauty and the Beast was the first animated movie that was nominated for an Oscar, but Up is the first 3D animated movie that has been nominated for one.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

mnementh

"He's a f'ing bad ass. Damn, what an awesome bad guy."

agree.. that scene with the oxygen mask and the fire on his arm... epic bad ass.

So ends a saga older than time itself.
The World's oldest and fiercest army has been led to victory, and a lost generation
is delivered from its fear of extinction. As the sun sets over the
field of conflict the dinosaurs disperse, hoping never to set foot
in this place a...

Radixxs

His avatar looks nothing like he does in real life. I was quite disappointed upon seeing his ugly mug on TV after seeing his not-so-ugly mug in that beautiful little square above his username.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.