Forums

Topic: ATTENTION staff why is proposing people joining a health challenge advertising?

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Eisenbolan

Over at Jezebel my idea for a health challenge with the 3DS was welcomed. I propose it here with Jezebel I get accused of advertising and topic locked. This is truly insulting. I thought it would be fun.

Eisenbolan

AlexSays

The staff here secretly wants everyone to remain fat

That way people can't walk away from their computer screen . It's all true I swear

AlexSays

Eisenbolan

I let Jezebel know about the staff reaction here. Its at groupthink. I am extremely hurt.

Eisenbolan

CanisWolfred

Eisenbolan wrote:

I let Jezebel know about the staff reaction here. Its at groupthink. I am extremely hurt.

Welcome to Nintendo Life, where if you have a problem, you take it up with the staff personally, through the contact form.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

AlexSays

Sounds like you have a problem with out of shape people

Why can't the chubbies just live their life bro?

AlexSays

BadKitty

AlexSays wrote:

Sounds like you have a problem with out of shape people

Why can't the chubbies just live their life bro?

I happen to like my fat butt. >:[
Untitled
How rude of you, people come in all shapes and sizes and are beautiful! u_u
Not to mention this is a game site, not a health board.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

AlexSays

Yeah what she said. Plus some of us like girls with butts.

And if guys don't work out, it makes things easier for me. This health thing sounds like trouble!

AlexSays

theblackdragon

You're advertising a contest you're involved with held on another forum and you're funneling our users there to participate. We generally ask that users advertise such things via their profile and signature information, that way it doesn't disrupt the normal flow of conversations here at Nintendo Life.

That said, I believe you've been forwarded again and again to the Contact Form whenever you have a question like this. We're asking yet again that you use it as opposed to calling us out in General Discussion. Thanks in advance, I'd hate to have to hand down a temp-ban over something so silly, but our patience only goes so far, I'm afraid.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.