Forums

Topic: Attention Duelists! My Hair Has Created a Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Forum Topic!

Posts 101 to 120 of 129

SMEXIZELDAMAN

You owe me Momohime then for at least showing up!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

You owe me Momohime then for at least showing up!

lol, SUPERZELDAMAN, I love how you dug up this topic to ask for Momohime. Excellent idea, but sorry, she's not mine anymore. It's only me and Jenna here atm, listening to Sonic the Hedgehog 3 music while it rains outside.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Yup
WHYYY why did youi give her to tails? NOOooo.
Well that wasnt why i dug up this topid. its on my watched and everytime my watched topics have a new post i usually post back

God loves you

Noire

I wanted Tails to know that there was no hard feelings between me and him. Sorry that you missed your chance.

And I tend to post whenever somebody posts in a topic I'm watching too.

Also, back on topic: EFFF! your EFF!-ing lentil soup!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

i havent watched the 42 one yet:( i will soon though.
Maybe we can share Momohime ohi got an idea! Zelda and Samus are now mine

God loves you

Noire

Watch it when you get the chance. It's excellent stuff again from LK. And now you have two hotties to watch it with!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Phoenixsage 3 now because i claim Momohime's sister what was her name again? lol

God loves you

Noire

@SUPERZELDAMAN: lol, that's a way to treat a woman. Forget her name right of the bat. It's Torahime.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

rofl just watched the video! hilarious! I feel bad for marik watching that movie

God loves you

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

rofl just watched the video! hilarious! I feel bad for marik watching that movie

That was one of the funniest parts, behind Marik's Lentil Soup comment and Kaiba's OH GOD YES.

Odion: That's part of the ancient ritual? O.O

SMEXIZELDAMAN

i just remmebered right when i read your post we are riding her magical horse thing right now Torahime is pretty hot i saw a picture

God loves you

Objection

Infinite dead puppies...Kaiba, you bastard.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

SMEXIZELDAMAN

poor puppies. many were killed in that episode

God loves you

SSBbrawler08

FINALLY!! I've been looking for this thread for such a long time!!
Anyway, I love this "show". It's the bomb!! My fav episode
is when Yugi and CO. meet the Paradox brothers!!! Very funny!!!

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

Noire

@SSBbrawler: It took me forever to dig it back out of the pile, which was sad for me. It's my baby, and I love it, what can I say?

Yes, the Paradox Brothers were absolutely hilarious!

Edited on by Noire

SMEXIZELDAMAN

i like bakura even thoug hhes not a main character

God loves you

Objection

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

i like bakura even thoug hhes not a main character

He's not even one of their friends.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

SSBbrawler08

@PhoenixSage - Well, I'm glad it's out in the open!! So, my absolute favorite moment is in the episode where Yami has to go on the date with Teah (or Tea, or HOWEVER U SPELL IT) and he starts the barrage of cussing at Yugi....Best....part....ever!!!!

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

lol i like the Without Yugi song on his site. Its making fun of eminem's song "Without Me."

God loves you

Noire

@SSBbrawler: That may be my favorite episode out of the entire lot. Not just for that (though that's probably top three moments for me), but the Beauty and the Beast parody and Yami's "I'm pouting!" helped out a lot, as well.

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Two Dark Magician Girls go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside...

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.