Showing 21 to 40 of 188
21. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:48 BST
Jeez I just checked it out that's kind of weird...poor Tails86
Who Are You?
22. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:49 BST
Well I hit the report button once (Wished I'd just talked to the poster. Thought better of it, but already had pressed button.) for someone who seemed to be trying to be vulger.
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
23. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:49 BST
This is the way the world endsThis is the way the world endsThis is the way the world ends Not with a bang but a whimper.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
24. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:50 BST
wow, it's kinda funny to watch it go. everything posted there before the end of August is totally gone. D:
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
25. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:50 BST
Right, I think Pixelman called it dead on - there's something going massively wrong server-side, but as I don't have access to the server and Ant is offline, it looks like Three Word Story is slowly slipping into the abyss.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
26. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:51 BST
If it does goes down completely, that's a real shame. Oh well, it'll still be remembered by the Nintendo Life hardcore. 21 Pages left.
Here's what I'm concerned with. What if it spreads to other topics?
27. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:52 BST
Oh no this can not be.
I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.
28. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:52 BST
hopefully it won't pull anything else with it... D:
29. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:53 BST
The 3-word story broke the server, I knew it couldn't handle such immense amounts of random, there are limits.
If it had some structure it could be really good, but most of the time, it doesn't.
Edited on Sat 12th September, 2009 @ 21:54 by Machu
30. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:53 BST
12 now. countdown time?
31. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:54 BST
I imagined this, the largest topic in all of Nintendo Life, being destroyed once before. I did not wish for it to happen, though.
Edited on Sat 12th September, 2009 @ 21:53 by Odnetnin
32. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:54 BST
Who'd you report?
Images speak louder than words.YouTube: TheLegendaryPirateEmail: email@example.com
33. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:54 BST
@Terranigma- Yeah, that's what I started thinking too.
Can someone copy and save it?
Edited on Sat 12th September, 2009 @ 21:55 by longtimegamer
34. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:55 BST
It's the apocalypse!!
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
35. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:55 BST
It's nearly gone. Only 10 pages left
36. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:55 BST
37. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:56 BST
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
38. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:56 BST
39. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:56 BST
40. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 21:57 BST