Forums

Topic: ATTENTION! 3 Word Story's Getting Deleted!

Posts 181 to 188 of 188

minial100

Just out of curiosity, who was the banned user(s) that used the Dickens names? I've never heard his rants.

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

theblackdragon

minial100 wrote:

Just out of curiosity, who was the banned user(s) that used the Dickens names? I've never heard his rants.

eugenewrayburn, a.k.a. uriahheep, a.k.a. mrmicawber, a.k.a. orlick. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Knux

Eugene is at it again? I wonder what he did to be banned a third time. He LOVES Dickens, and I do not even read Dickens's books.

Knux

theblackdragon

was 'mrmicawber' even banned, though, or has he just moved on to a new username? there's a lot of Dickens characters to go through, lol... he could end up wearing usernames on the forums like clothes IRL or something.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tails

he always did want me go away from Nintendolife i think he thinks that i shouldn't be here how could nobody not like me? i got nice black shades a awesome wii-kly review shirt on and a big smile that only sweet people could love what could be any better?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Modern_Legend

irken004 wrote:

Heh.

Goes back to GabeGreen's interesting thread

Lol low blow xD

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendolife.com/chat

tylero09

Tails86 wrote:

he always did want me go away from Nintendolife i think he thinks that i shouldn't be here how could nobody not like me? i got nice black shades a awesome wii-kly review shirt on and a big smile that only sweet people could love what could be any better?

lol, thought I'd point out your double-negative there Tails!
Methinks you were after something like. 'how could anybody not like me'
rofl

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic