Showing 121 to 140 of 188
121. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:45 BST
@Machu I don't know.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
122. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:45 BST
Tails86 is not going to be happy when he hears this. If nothing else, he can make a sequel topic to 3 Word Story.
123. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:46 BST
@OdnetninJust what Odnetnin?
Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720
124. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:47 BST
O its gone, wow i leave for 3 days and this happens, lol everything seems to happen when you're away lol
PSN ID: MixedMajikWii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendolife.com/chat
125. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:47 BST
here's the further evidence that user-deleted threads disappear in the same manner:link goes to large image of what was the first page of the to...as you can see, the first reply is where Machu seems to have discovered that Orlick is our good friend Eugene... that one had originally been on the second page (or the third?) of replies. sorry, i didn't manage to leave the right window open, Machu, so I couldn't screengrab your epic list of games.
Edited on Sat 12th September, 2009 @ 22:47 by theblackdragon
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
126. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:48 BST
@supersonic1990 - Yeah, he should do 4 word story
127. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:49 BST
@Terranigma How would that work?
128. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:49 BST
@tylero09: probably just like that :3
129. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:50 BST
I actually thought he could propose a seven word story. It'll be longer, faster, and it'll done my favorite number by favorite number at a time. Who agrees?
Edited on Sat 12th September, 2009 @ 22:50 by StarBoy91
I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own
130. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:51 BST
Maybe kinda like this.(Or maybe not.)EDIT: Er, theblackdragon beat me.
Edited on Sat 12th September, 2009 @ 22:52 by Odnetnin
131. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:52 BST
where is tails lol?
132. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:52 BST
They did have a 4 word story, and it was locked by the mods, best to leave it for now I think and see if they can salvage 3 word first.
133. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:53 BST
Really nice find.And poor Machu.
134. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:54 BST
Did that on purpose
135. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:55 BST
@ROB This has to stop.
136. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:56 BST
Yup, my post was definitely not the 2nd, I joined that party quite late.
137. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:58 BST
Tails86 is at work, he might not know the bad news until late tonight. I'm friends with Tails86, so I'll tell him.
138. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:58 BST
@Odnetnin Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... STOP!(Before I lose my sanity )
139. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:59 BST
@ROB Okay.(It is hard, though.)
140. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 22:59 BST
i never could keep track of it and by the time i left the forums and returned the comments were at least 5 pages past what i last wrote, so i posted once and then never returned lol, but it was a pretty big topic ill agree