General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 921 to 940 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

921. Posted:

@Emaan CoP comes out Oct. 9th. You should totes get it. Maybe play some online with some Nintendolifers. :O

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Nintenzo

922. Posted:

Radiant Historia.
BUY IT. NAO.

BBBBBBackloggery

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Nintenzo_

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

923. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Picked up Persona 4 today.

Will resist the urge to start before I finish P3F, because otherwise I'll never finish it D:

[/div]

I know what you mean, I've been in the same boat for years, man. :( And now they have an Anime version tempting the hell out of me, too. D=

Anyways, I went back to Etrian Odyssey III and now I'm on the second Stratum. This game is way more balanced than I expected, but I still had to use a guide to kill the boss...or rather, to catch it. Because I never would've thought there'd be random, useful shortcuts in a boss room, though I did randomly stumble upon one, so I guess it wouldn't have been impossible.

Also recently started Persona 3 Portable...despite never finishing the PS2 version. I was going to play the PS2 version, but the PS2 hasn't been available when I want to play it since I put it in the family room last year, so that wasn't gonna happen. Only got to the first save in P3P, but I already miss the PS2 cutscenes and character models. :(

I stopped at the boss for stratum 3 and probably have spent over 50 hours on that game :O Awesome, but uber hard.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

924. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Will resist the urge to start before I finish P3F, because otherwise I'll never finish it D:

I know what you mean, I've been in the same boat for years, man. :( And now they have an Anime version tempting the hell out of me, too. D=

I hope to finish it before P4G releases, so I can do a co-op playthrough of P4 with someone else. Now that I have a goal let's see if I can stick to it u_u

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

925. Posted:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

Anyways, I went back to Etrian Odyssey III and now I'm on the second Stratum. This game is way more balanced than I expected, but I still had to use a guide to kill the boss...or rather, to catch it. Because I never would've thought there'd be random, useful shortcuts in a boss room, though I did randomly stumble upon one, so I guess it wouldn't have been impossible.

Also recently started Persona 3 Portable...despite never finishing the PS2 version. I was going to play the PS2 version, but the PS2 hasn't been available when I want to play it since I put it in the family room last year, so that wasn't gonna happen. Only got to the first save in P3P, but I already miss the PS2 cutscenes and character models. :(

[/div]

I stopped at the boss for stratum 3 and probably have spent over 50 hours on that game :O Awesome, but uber hard.

I spent way to much time sailing in that game. I'm somewhere in the second stratum as well. DEFINITLY the best in the series. I need to get back into it. Oh and the bosses at the end of the first were crazy hard. Couldn't of did it without help.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

926. Posted:

Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Premium Edition was announced this morning:

Untitled

I wasn't planning on getting a Vita until I recover from spending too much money on the Wii U, and this isn't really the greatest of Limited Edition bundles I've seen, but I already preordered this due to the low amount being made.

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

927. Posted:

Yeah, that is a damn good Limited edition, but it'll probably be sold out by...like, the end of the day. If that.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

928. Posted:

Finally preordered Code of Princess. That took me long enough. Can't wait for the game.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

929. Posted:

I'm waiting for Atlus to announce devil summoner soul hackers for 3ds in NA.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

930. Posted:

Going to pre-order code of princess soon since I probably won't be able to get a wii u deluxe.

Also the trailer for shin memagi tensei IV is hitting on Monday.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

931. Posted:

I'm still waiting on an announcement for Etrain Odyssey 4 please!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Reala

932. Posted:

I wish they would give a release for Code of Princess in Europe already, or tell us whether we are getting it at all, dang 3DS and its region locking.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

933. Posted:

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xtnwsb_shin-megami-tensei-...

The Shin Megami Tension IV trailer is up. The youtube versions kept being taken down.

The game looks good but I'm not sure how I like the 2D sprites for enemies. Was hoping that they would make new enemy assets as well. The music sounds great and the non battle gameplay looks polished as hell. At this rate I could Persona 5 being a vita game.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

934. Posted:

I'll embed the youtube video here

I kinda like the 2D sprites myself.

Made a new BL theme because hype from trailer. Also was considering this as a banner but it's too bright and happy looking :P

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

935. Posted:

Preordered Persona 4: The Golden SOLID GOLD EDITION

So now I'll own two copies of a game that I still haven't played yet, and one for a console I don't own n_n

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

936. Posted:

Now that I know its not a first person RPG, I might get SMTIV. Hopefully Ghostlight will bring it to Europe.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

937. Posted:

Well, I went out and bought SMTIII: Nocturne and Strange Journey on a whim. Both are in great condition and include the cases (ST has CD too). I mean, I wouldn't have even bought them if they didn't have the cases and manuals so I'm glad they did n_n

And apparently Dante from DMC is in Nocturne. I thought it was Raiden from MGS at first glance xP

Yes, I just got all this because I'm hyped for SMTIV >_<

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

938. Posted:

im gonna buy devil suvior 2 on ds soon i played the first one on ds i all i can say it was just epic :D

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

939. Posted:

@Mr-Sega Man I have Devil Survivor 2, all I can say is the second one blows the first one right out of the water. I don't know how Atlus made the sprites look soo smooth and polished on the DS. But boy did they made those Boss battles feel unique every single one of them. Plus you can fuse Satan in this game, who if you know enough about SMT Satan is a different being from Lucifer.

Give it a go, you won't regret it.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

940. Posted:

@MikeDanger1 i hope its a gamestop if not where should i get it i think it might be to much on ebay cause its rare

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA