General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 901 to 920 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

901. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Code of Princess isn't Atlus-developed, right? Just wondering, since people are talking about it in this tread.

Anyway, I restarted Persona 3 today. Last time I only got to like the second (not counting the first... er, so I guess the third) full moon event thing before stopping. This time I'm co-oping with someone else though, that should encourage me to play it all the way through. Love this game so much :O

Developed by Agatsuma Entertainment and published by Atlus :O

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

moomoo

902. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Code of Princess isn't Atlus-developed, right? Just wondering, since people are talking about it in this tread.

Anyway, I restarted Persona 3 today. Last time I only got to like the second (not counting the first... er, so I guess the third) full moon event thing before stopping. This time I'm co-oping with someone else though, that should encourage me to play it all the way through. Love this game so much :O

Have an awesome time, man. I played through Persona 3 portable twice, with both playthroughs being very long. I love that game.

In other news, I joined Atlus faithful, and I now see that they're pretty much the best video game publisher on the planet.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

903. Posted:

I take it you got the latest email, too? They really do have a sense of humor.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Bankai

904. Posted:

Disappointed by the lack of chatter about Rock of Ages in here.

Outdoes Monkey Ball at its own game. Plus, like, the best Tower Defence game ever.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

905. Posted:

Not ready to join the club yet, but definitely getting Code of Princess! Started out that the eye-catching box art got my attention (HELLO, NURSE!!! :D). Went digging and looks like the radiant Princess Solange is more than a pretty face! Haven't played a great Final Fight-style game since Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, and this looks ready to end the drought. Now, there is the issue of funding, since I also am getting NSMB 2, and want to get The Last Story, plus Wii U & NSMB U.

Did I mention I love the box art? ;) I just hope some prude at Wally-Mart doesn't see it and gather up a lynch mob (and lawyers) because gasp it's a scantily clad woman and it's going to ruin the world's youth, sending them into thoughts of unspeakable debauchery like... SEX!!! :p

Edited on by FluttershyGuy

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

RR529

906. Posted:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Did I mention I love the box art? ;) I just hope some prude at Wally-Mart doesn't see it and gather up a lynch mob (and lawyers) because gasp it's a scantily clad woman and it's going to ruin the world's youth, sending them into thoughts of unspeakable debauchery like... SEX!!! :p

I wouldn't worry about that too much. First off, the title is conveniently placed. Secondly, I hardly ever notice niche games like this at Wal-Mart. There've been plenty of times I've had to go to GameStop to get a game, just because Wal-Mart didn't have it (not a problem for me though, as I like GS more than Wal-Mart).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

907. Posted:

@FluttershyGuy Simple way to solve your funds issue. Take the money for NSMB2 and put it towards Code of Princess instead. Just play New Super Mario Bros. and do a coin collecting run thing to experience NSMB2. :D

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Crystalking18

908. Posted:

Well I actually just got interested in Atlus after playing through Persona 4, and now I'm pretty much a sold fan of them. I just got all of the Persona games, planning on getting the Persona 4 anime, pre ordered Code of Princess, and now I'm on the final boss of Persona 4 (which just killed me due to its status attack). So yeah, love the company! But outside of the Persona series, what good games have they made that I can get my hands on?

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

AuthorMessage

moomoo

909. Posted:

Crystalking18 wrote:

Well I actually just got interested in Atlus after playing through Persona 4, and now I'm pretty much a sold fan of them. I just got all of the Persona games, planning on getting the Persona 4 anime, pre ordered Code of Princess, and now I'm on the final boss of Persona 4 (which just killed me due to its status attack). So yeah, love the company! But outside of the Persona series, what good games have they made that I can get my hands on?

Pretty much anything that's part of the Shin Megami Tensei name is stellar. Nocturne, Devil Survivor 1 & 2, Strange Journey, Persona (which you already have your hands on), the list goes on. They also published Radiant Historia, which is arguably the best RPG on the system. Persona 4 Arena is apparently an awesome fighting game, and it continues the story from Persona 4.

Best thread ever

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

910. Posted:

@RR529
Hadn't thought about that. Considering that many Wal-Marts keep old games on the shelves forever, they may not even stock it. Or, knowing Wal-Mart, some middle management suit at certain stores would put the kibosh on stocking it because they don't want to offend anyone, LOL. About the title being conveniently placed: BLEEP! BLEEPING GAME TITLE!!! :p

@Retro
That's true... From what I've read, with the same music and such, NSMB 2 sounds like a slight update with few changes, like NES Super Mario Bros. & Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japan). :P Yet, I'd miss out on Reznor & awesome Super Mario World boss music remix. Ah, decisions decisions.

Oh, everybody, have some Solange figurine hotness. :) And, yes, I know I'm pushing it, which is why I'm not also posting the view from the rear. Otherwise, we're going to be singing Sisqo's "Thong Song" up in here. :O (and tbd might cook me extra crispy with some Sweet Baby Ray's honey BBQ sauce!!! :P )

Untitled

Edited on by FluttershyGuy

Brony since 7/28/11

AuthorMessage

Bankai

911. Posted:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

@RR529
Hadn't thought about that. Considering that many Wal-Marts keep old games on the shelves forever, they may not even stock it. Or, knowing Wal-Mart, some middle management suit at certain stores would put the kibosh on stocking it because they don't want to offend anyone, LOL. About the title being conveniently placed: BLEEP! BLEEPING GAME TITLE!!! :p

@Retro
That's true... From what I've read, with the same music and such, NSMB 2 sounds like a slight update with few changes, like NES Super Mario Bros. & Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japan). :P Yet, I'd miss out on Reznor & awesome Super Mario World boss music remix. Ah, decisions decisions.

Oh, everybody, have some Solange figurine hotness. :) And, yes, I know I'm pushing it, which is why I'm not also posting the view from the rear. Otherwise, we're going to be singing Sisqo's "Thong Song" up in here. :O (and tbd might cook me extra crispy with some Sweet Baby Ray's honey BBQ sauce!!! :P )

Untitled

That's infinitely more wholesome than most of the figures the Japanese sell off to otaku weirdos.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

moomoo

912. Posted:

You know what Waltz?
It sucks that you are completely right on that.

Best thread ever

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

913. Posted:

Everyone got too good at Persona 4 Arena online so quickly. I was nearly undefeated with 30 wins in the first 3 days with Kanji, but I have lost 16 of my last 20 matches in the past 2 days. Either everyone just got a sudden boost in skill in the course of 2 days or I just got worse, which is likely.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

914. Posted:

@LollipopChoSaw
I'm discovering more and more reasons lately to move to Japan. :P

Oh, I need to try Catherine too, see if its as trippy as I've heard. :) Hard to imagine, but as long as Atlas has been making games (I remember them in the NES days), I've never played one. Looks like CoP is as good a place to start as any.

Brony since 7/28/11

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

915. Posted:

Yeah I plan on getting Catherine too. I remember way back when I played the demo on the japanese store, before it was even out there. Seems like so long ago now u__u

But ever since I read that the main character dude cameos in P3P, I knew I had to try it out o_o

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

916. Posted:

Catherine is amazing. Fun gameplay mechanics and nice anime cut scenes. With all the cut scenes though, it minus well be the MGS of puzzle games.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

917. Posted:

Picked up Persona 4 today.

Will resist the urge to start before I finish P3F, because otherwise I'll never finish it D:

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

918. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

919. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Picked up Persona 4 today.

Will resist the urge to start before I finish P3F, because otherwise I'll never finish it D:

I know what you mean, I've been in the same boat for years, man. :( And now they have an Anime version tempting the hell out of me, too. D=

Anyways, I went back to Etrian Odyssey III and now I'm on the second Stratum. This game is way more balanced than I expected, but I still had to use a guide to kill the boss...or rather, to catch it. Because I never would've thought there'd be random, useful shortcuts in a boss room, though I did randomly stumble upon one, so I guess it wouldn't have been impossible.

Also recently started Persona 3 Portable...despite never finishing the PS2 version. I was going to play the PS2 version, but the PS2 hasn't been available when I want to play it since I put it in the family room last year, so that wasn't gonna happen. Only got to the first save in P3P, but I already miss the PS2 cutscenes and character models. :(

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Emaan

920. Posted:

I have a new found interest in Atlus as of late. The Persona series has great music, I was just listening to it all day yesterday and I don't even have the actual games. :p

Code of Princess looks interesting, anyone getting it? When does it come out?

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann