General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 881 to 900 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

881. Posted:

I thought I'd take some time to appreciating the music of Atlus games. Starting with the soundtrack of the upcoming Etrian Odyssey IV:

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

882. Posted:

Persona 4 Arena releases in 4 days whooooooo!

Cannot wait for the shirtless Akihiko <3

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

883. Posted:

@Mickeymac Why must you tease me so!? I got an email from atlus the other day and the way it read was something like guess what #4 is then that's all I seen on my phone! So I got really excited opened it up only to see it wasn't Etrain Odyssey 4. I was so mad LOL! I just want a date on this game already. Even if its March of next year or something.

Edit: Thanks for the music samples though. I decided to listen to them and all of them are really good. Almost sound like final fantasy music from old on the last two. Good stuff so far. Hopefully they can open up the series even more with the 3ds being better hardware.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

884. Posted:

@Zezzy He is pretty hot, he reminds me of Ryohei Sasagawa from Reborn, my favourite anime.

Anyway, I hope they give European release dates for SMT: Devil survivor overclocked and SMT: Devil survivor 2 soon.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

885. Posted:

So like, P4A released today. I hear it's awesome.

Sadly I also hear it has way too many spoilers so I'll have to go beat P3 and P4 before I pick it up.

This should be fun.

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

886. Posted:

Got Persona 4 Arena today with the pre-order soundtrack...Good stuff.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

887. Posted:

PS4A came out today? :O I'll have to go beat P3 and P4 before I can play it? :( I've been meaning to try out the series.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

moomoo

888. Posted:

You know, I really wasn't planning on getting P4A, but all those rave reviews for it... Darn it Atlus!
Do any of you think Atlus has enough stuff to substantiate a reward program, like Nintendo or Square Enix? Maybe, maybe not, but I'd love some free Atlus swag.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

889. Posted:

Join the Atlus faithful and you can enter contests that'll get you some swag.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

890. Posted:

@Mickeymac those songs from Etrian Odyssey IV sound great! :) Makes me want the game even more now, though :O

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

891. Posted:

Do I have to understand the story of Etrian Odyssey to enjoy lV? Or is it like say Crash 1-3 where the story doesn't matter. 'Cause that game looks awesome from what I've seen.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

892. Posted:

@Retro - That is a very odd comparison. Anyways, they're not connected by story, but the story does matter. It's more like...a lot of JRPGs, where the story takes place in a new world with new characters and everything. I will say that the story usually isn't as heavy-handed as a lot of other JRPGs, though. You'll be spending a lot more time exploring the labyrinth rather than continuing the story. Luckily, when it's there, it was good, at least in the last 3 games.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

893. Posted:

So I don't have to have played previous entries to enjoy this new one's story. Ok, great!

In other news Atlus gives us the Code of Princess US release date! Oct. 9th! I'm so excited. From the looks of the website you can preorder the game at GameStop and Amazon (along with other retailers) to get the preorder bonus, which is very sweet. I'm heading out to preorder that game as soon as I can. Just sucks it comes out two days after B/W2. My wallet is going to need life support.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

894. Posted:

I already got Code of Princess pre-ordered. :)

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

895. Posted:

I'm just worried it won't do too well sales wise. Niche genre mash-up, suggestive female characters, and being released so close to the next big Pokemon. (not that any of that stuff is bad. Well except for the Pokemon release date thing.) This game is looking so great I hope it does well and more people enjoy it. The artwork alone is great.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

896. Posted:

And what if it isn't a good game? Looks decent, but I can guarantee poor sales. Not a fan of the art style, but may get it depending on reviews.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

897. Posted:

Well seeing as it's a spiritual successor to one of the most fun games on the Saturn I'm pretty confident it will be good.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

898. Posted:

I'm gonna pre-order Code of Princess once I pick up The Last Story on Tuesday :O Looks really good and pre-order bonuses rock :*
Can't really see it selling too well, but I know i'll enjoy it :* Atlus is probably used to a lot of their games just doing okay sales-wise. :)

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

899. Posted:

Code of Princess isn't Atlus-developed, right? Just wondering, since people are talking about it in this tread.

Anyway, I restarted Persona 3 today. Last time I only got to like the second (not counting the first... er, so I guess the third) full moon event thing before stopping. This time I'm co-oping with someone else though, that should encourage me to play it all the way through. Love this game so much :O

Edited on by zezhyrule

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

900. Posted:

Atlus is a Publisher in the US, so I established this thread specifically for Atlus Published games. But no, CoP is not Atlus developed. It's made by Agatsuma Entertainment, and this is their only game, as far as I know. It was formed by former Treasure employees, though, some of which specifically worked on Guardian Heroes.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~