General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 861 to 880 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

861. Posted:

Sweet! Ill take anything from atlus on a Nintendo system!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

862. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Last I checked, in Noctorne, you are the God/Devil.

I thought the protagonist sided with the Devil in SMTIII, hence its European subtitle which is Lucifer's call rather than Nocturne.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

863. Posted:

You're given your power by Lucifer, against your will (I think), but it's still your choice who you side with. I always end up siding against the demons. What's good about these games, though, is that they always make that a harder decision than you'd think.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

864. Posted:

The Website's open, but it's just a picture with some wind whistling in the backround. Nothing to see there. I'll post in this thread when more news pops up.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

865. Posted:

Been getting more and more interested in Atlus games lately. I'm seriously starting to like them a lot. Thinking of trying out Devil Survivor someday.
Has Etrian Odyssey ever come out in the west? I really want that new 3DS entry.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

866. Posted:

It doesn't come out until July in Japan. We'll likely find out when it comes out in the West in the fall, if not at E3. Until then, might I suggest Strange Journey? It's only First person RPG from Atlus that's not super expensive right now, but still, it's really good, especially if you aren't familiar with these kind of games (it's more easy-going than Etrian Odyssey, and also has more story and variety to keep you motivated).

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

867. Posted:

I'll look into it. I don't care for the first person perspective in an RPG though. It just seems so bleh. How's the shin megami tense and Persona series? Want to get into that too.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

868. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'll look into it. I don't care for the first person perspective in an RPG though. It just seems so bleh. How's the shin megami tensei series? Want to get into that too.

Try watching some videos first. Etrian Odyssey is also a First Person RPG, you know. Anyways, the Shin Megami Tensei series is good. Only two main series games came out in the US, though - Nocturne and Strange Journey. Both are great in my opinion, of course. I also enjoyed the two SNES games, but they're really difficult to get into, but if they get remade I'd still say they're worth a shot. Then there's the Persona series. Persona 1 isn't very good, IMO, but I do like the rest. If you have a PSP, grabbing 2 and 3 are a great choice. Lastly there are the Digitial Devil Saga games. I've only played a little of the first one, and it's very enjoyable, but the encounter rate is off the charts. Definitely requires patience. The second game is better in that regard from what I hear, but I think it's supposed to have worse dungeon design. Not exactly sure.

There's also the Devil Summoner games, but I haven't played them yet. The PS2 games have a really cool World War 1 setting, though. Soul Hackers I think is Cyber Punk, though.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

869. Posted:

Altus is bringing Code of Princess to NA.
I love Atlus!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Chuie

870. Posted:

atlus epic square enix needs to be its old self bandai namco I WANT MORE TALES GAMES
i miss demikids it was awsome and riviera, ropopon 2 yea i said it robopon 2 and the only srategy jrpg i like devil survior 1 - 2 epic

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Karakato

871. Posted:

Thank goodness we have atlus, now if they could get hold of that Medabot 3ds game and obviously EO4 and Devil Summoner 3DS I will be satisfied for the rest of the year.

Edited on by Karakato

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

872. Posted:

omg i for got about medabots i ust to love that show and the games for gba

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

873. Posted:

Karakato wrote:

Thank goodness we have atlus, now if they could get hold of that Medabot 3ds game and obviously EO4 and Devil Summoner 3DS I will be satisfied for the rest of the year.

I remember that medabots game announced near the launch of the 3DS. Thanks a lot for reminding me. I just looked it up and wow. The graphics look nice and there is going to be an AR trading card game released alongside the game? Amazing! Gosh, I want this game so bad now. I love Medabots. I only pray Atlus or Xseed brings this over.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

874. Posted:

Bow down to Atlus.

They do no wrong. Ever.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

875. Posted:

Apparently Medabots is Natsume's Territory, though they aren't very stingy with their licenses.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

876. Posted:

I was really hoping to hear some news on Etrain Odyssey 4 at E3. Probably means it wont release till no sooner then Christmas or next year! :-(

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

877. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Has Etrian Odyssey ever come out in the west? I really want that new 3DS entry.

The first 3 made it to NTSC regions, onlyt the first came to PAL regions

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

878. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'll look into it. I don't care for the first person perspective in an RPG though. It just seems so bleh. How's the shin megami tensei series? Want to get into that too.

Try watching some videos first. Etrian Odyssey is also a First Person RPG, you know. Anyways, the Shin Megami Tensei series is good. Only two main series games came out in the US, though - Nocturne and Strange Journey. Both are great in my opinion, of course. I also enjoyed the two SNES games, but they're really difficult to get into, but if they get remade I'd still say they're worth a shot. Then there's the Persona series. Persona 1 isn't very good, IMO, but I do like the rest. If you have a PSP, grabbing 2 and 3 are a great choice. Lastly there are the Digitial Devil Saga games. I've only played a little of the first one, and it's very enjoyable, but the encounter rate is off the charts. Definitely requires patience. The second game is better in that regard from what I hear, but I think it's supposed to have worse dungeon design. Not exactly sure.

There's also the Devil Summoner games, but I haven't played them yet. The PS2 games have a really cool World War 1 setting, though. Soul Hackers I think is Cyber Punk, though.

With all this ranting I forgot to mention Devil Survivor (easily the greatest SRPG on the DS) and Persona 4 (which I've seen and played enough of to know it's a must if you have a PS2, and it's actually easier to get ahold of than any other SMT game).

Also, I see on Amazon Devil Survivor Overclock's price dropped to $30 on Amazon (it was $40 before wasn't it?).

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

879. Posted:

I remember zezzy praising Persona 4 one time in chat. I'll have to look into that.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

SilverBaretta

880. Posted:

Have to say, Persona 4 Arena looks pretty slick.

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual quality! (Still a little choppy though)