General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 801 to 820 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

801. Posted:

Rukiafan wrote:

Didn't Atlus also publish Disgaea:Hour of Darkness for the PS2 in North America?

And the PSP version, yes.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

802. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Rukiafan wrote:

Didn't Atlus also publish Disgaea:Hour of Darkness for the PS2 in North America?

And the PSP version, yes.

Hey did I see that you now have a 3ds? If so I would like to trade friend codes!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Popyman

803. Posted:

Who else got Persona 2?? I'm liking it a lot so far! Not as much as P1 though (I know I'm probably the only one in the universe who thinks so, but I consider that game a masterpiece).

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

MERG

804. Posted:

Tech...you out there? I'm going to be going MIA for a while. I've got some stuff I'm working through. I'll still be playing through Overclocked but otherwise I'll be focusing a lot less on gaming. Hopefully this won't last too long.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

805. Posted:

Oh I'm out here! I hate when stuff gets in the way of gaming but it sounds important so get it all squared away. I've been on day 6 for over a week so my gamng is slowed down a bit as well.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

806. Posted:

My head is running in a hundred different directions and I need to slow it down to focus on home and work. I do want get through Overclocked though as it is such a good game.

AuthorMessage

MERG

807. Posted:

I am ready to smash Overclocked in teeny tiny little bits. If I have to battle Belzaboul one more time I may cry. I just can't seem to beat him.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

808. Posted:

MERG wrote:

I am ready to smash Overclocked in teeny tiny little bits. If I have to battle Belzaboul one more time I may cry. I just can't seem to beat him.

I feel ya but I've only fought him twice since I could see I was no match for him the first time I fought him! I've level most of my characters and demons up over level 60 but still need more leveling to take that cheap shot artist down. Hang in there and level up.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

809. Posted:

Yeah...a couple of times I got soooo close and then...dead. I am about level 57/58 so I will start the process of leveling up more...a lot more!

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

810. Posted:

Here are the first English screens of SMT: devil survivor 2. It looks pretty good but Io's tits look unnatural.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

811. Posted:

Looking good! Now if I could only beat the first one for the 3ds then I could play this. So close to finishing it!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

812. Posted:

So apparently Atlus will be announcing a new game soon, probably for localization. They gave us a hint that it starts with the letter "G". That means it's most likely Gungnir, but it could also be Gloria Union or even Growlanser (highly unlikely). What do you guys think/would prefer?

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

813. Posted:

Picked up P3F yesterday, I'm really loving it so far. I guess it's my first Atlus-developed game :O

Has an interesting graphic style, and the music is nice.

Edit: Found some awesome art of the main character, not sexy enough for a new post though (that would require Akihiko < 3)
Untitled

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

814. Posted:

Europeans are getting Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 on PSN soon. While americans get Spongebob and Full Spectrum Warrior.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

815. Posted:

Etrian Oddessey IV has been announced for the 3DS! Freakin' Finally. This THE 3DS game I've been waiting for. It comes out in July in Japan, so the US will likely see it before the end of the year. Meanwhile, I gotta get through Etrian Oddessey III.

Oh yeah, and it'll have a casual difficulty mode, finally, which you can switch to whenever you want. I'm certain there'll be backlash for this, but take it from me, there are times in the previous games where you'd wish for this kind of feature.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Noire

816. Posted:

Not to mention Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena is being localized as just Persona 4 Arena and is slated to come out on PS3 and Xbox 360 summertime, just like the Japanese version. :3

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

817. Posted:

GundamMac wrote:

Etrian Oddessey IV has been announced for the 3DS! Freakin' Finally. This THE 3DS game I've been waiting for. It comes out in July in Japan, so the US will likely see it before the end of the year. Meanwhile, I gotta get through Etrian Oddessey III.

Oh yeah, and it'll have a casual difficulty mode, finally, which you can switch to whenever you want. I'm certain there'll be backlash for this, but take it from me, there are times in the previous games where you'd wish for this kind of feature.

If ever a series encouraged you to level up this would be the one. I can't wait to see what they have in store for this one. The last was a breath of fresh air to the series. It seems like most of the people that enjoyed this series has move on though. I think only a small few of us will pick this up. Now I still need to get through 2and 3!

Also who here is getting SMT Devil Survivor 2 next week! I still need to beat the first but I'm not going to let this version disappear from the shelves before I get my hands on a copy!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

818. Posted:

I don't care for first person rpgs, what about that SMT: Persona game that was supposed to be coming to 3DS?

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

819. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I don't care for first person rpgs, what about that SMT: Persona game that was supposed to be coming to 3DS?

Not announced yet. I have a feeling it'll probably be a first person game like Persona 1, though. That's the only thing that makes sense for the platform.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

820. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Also who here is getting SMT Devil Survivor 2 next week! I still need to beat the first but I'm not going to let this version disappear from the shelves before I get my hands on a copy!

I'm taking a chance and letting this one pass me by. I grabbed the first one used a year after it came out, after all, for just $17.99, too. Once I finish the first DS I'll grab it, but that may not be for a while.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~